• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

outspoken vs abbey - *** SUCCESS ******

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: outspoken V abbey

Well I'm still playing the waiting game!! Spoke with Ronan this morning and he said that i do meet the hardship criteria and Abbey are wadign through them as quickly as they can. So it's a case of waiting for Abbey tor respond to him and then he will repsond to me in way of what action they are offering.

He refused to give a time scale on how much longer this will all take, he just thanked me for my patience!!

Comment

Well, thats good news Jen ( that they agree you meet the hardship criteria ).

It means they will have to be seen to be doing something. Whether that means a freeze on further charges or interest or a partial or full refund of previous charges we will just have to wait and see.

But at least you now know that something will probably be done to ease your situation.

Budgie

Comment

Thats good news in the right direction Jen. Well done.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well i'm sitting here unpatiently wishing and willing the phone to ring!! What time is a reasonable amount of time to wait before I bug the lovely Mr Coyle for a decision. Have just checked my bank account and i'm overdrawn again (i forgot about the car insurance DD!) So that's another £70 worth of charges (plus £35 interest) so a mininum of £105 going to Abbey at the end of the month i've got coming, and it's only the 4th day in september!! **!!%%^^ :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by outspoken View Post
            Well i'm sitting here unpatiently wishing and willing the phone to ring!! What time is a reasonable amount of time to wait before I bug the lovely Mr Coyle for a decision. Have just checked my bank account and i'm overdrawn again (i forgot about the car insurance DD!) So that's another £70 worth of charges (plus £35 interest) so a mininum of £105 going to Abbey at the end of the month i've got coming, and it's only the 4th day in september!! **!!%%^^ :cry:
            Yep..Im waiting for the phone to ring too lol.. sad isn't it??!! tapping my toes and fingers, I may just wait til the end of working day.. give him a chance to get his paperwork in order.. lmao

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

This is torture!!! I've had 3 calls this morning - and none of them from the person I want to speak to!!! One of them was my hubby and I said "oh it's you, thats a disappointment!!!!" I've never been so desperate to talk to Abbey!!!!

On the plus side (i think, i'm wavering on this point!!) one of the other calls was from the dentist - he's managed to fit me in tomorrow as i've got horrible toothache - I know i'm going to need a filling and I don't like needles and I like fillings even less......................... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Comment

What a choice eh?? Bank or the Dentist??? Both as bad as each other!!!!

Could you imagine a Bank Manager pulling your teeth out or give you a needle??? horrible thought ! he would get alot of pleasure out of it ! lol Good Luck with your appointment tho Outspoken !

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

On the plus side (i think, i'm wavering on this point!!) one of the other calls was from the dentist - he's managed to fit me in tomorrow as i've got horrible toothache - I know i'm going to need a filling and I don't like needles and I like fillings even less......................... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
                  If its any concillation Ive just finished 2 months worth of treatment at the dentist and have 4 new teeth. Its not the pain that bothers me, its the Bill at the end thats the scary bit..lol

Comment

Luckily i get free dental care, so at least that takes the financial pain out of it. I am such a sissy when it comes to the dental work - i'm ok for check ups etc - it's the fillings etc that i get really worked up about - i'd rather face anything than having a filling or a tooth out.

Comment

I couldn't wait any longer - I had to ring I've tried several time and everytime all that happened was - 3 rings and then straight on to voice mail!!! Looks like no decision for me today!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Comment

After numerous calls to Ronan Coyle and still getting his voice mail, emailing ronan and leaving voice mail message. I got mad at being ignored so I decided to call customer complaints.

I got through to a very nice lady who was very helpful. She looked through the notes of my case, confirmed that the hardship team were lookign into the complaint but no decision was noted on the system. I explained i was very concerned that I had not recieved any confirmation that they had all they had all paperwork they required to make a decision and if they did have all the paperwork, why was it takign so long to make a decision. The nice lady agreed that a month to make a decision was excessive. On my behalf she tried to contact the legal dept, but got the same response as i had been getting (voice mail), so she thought it may be that Ronan wasn't it today.....

She has emailed Ronan, Inga (Ronan's manager) and Ben (hardship team manager) and asked them to ring me asap with the decision in regards to what is happening.

It's one of my absolute personal hates is when people say they will call you and then don't!!! That makes me mad and I turn into a stalker!!! Why do people make promises and then not keep them!!!

Comment

She has emailed Ronan, Inga (Ronan's manager) and Ben (hardship team manager)
                          I presume this is Inga Kirkman, if so her number 'used' to be 0207 756 4398.
                          Obviously she may have moved depts and offices now, but the number may be worth holding onto for last resort purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                            I presume this is Inga Kirkman, if so her number 'used' to be 0207 756 4398.
                            Obviously she may have moved depts and offices now, but the number may be worth holding onto for last resort purposes.

Hi Pkea

This number you have quoted is the very same number we have been calling to talk to Ronan .. this is his direct number.

Think he may be either having a day off today or not receiving any more calls for the time being !

Comment

Still no call - I hate being ignored!!!

I have another number on one of my old court docs and i tried ringing it, but it just says the person at this extention is not available - doesn't even have a name or department on the voice mail, so i haven't bothered leave a message - knowing my luck it now belongs to the office cleaners!!

And my tooth still hurts!!!!!!!

Comment

hello all first let me say well done to jen and others who are still waiting
                                i have a letter from fos which says that abbey has agreed im come under hardship but i have not got it from ronan coyle yet i have had 2 emails from him saying in his second one that he will reply as soon as the dept whos dealing with it lets him have there deccision i thort that ronan dealt with it
                                to see more if you would like to my thread is travel v abbey
                                will keep coming back hope he phones you
                                i faxed just over 60 pages to ronan and the i asked if he got them all lol he said yes and would let me know if he needed anything more
                                hugs
                                TG

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X