• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tempty V Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tempty V Natwest

Hi guy's my first post here

Story so far!
    sent SAR Feb, by end of april had sent prelim and second letter (no response) claim amount was £4258 including interest!

10th may filled claim with MCOL
    18 th may recieved second lot (duplicate set) of statements from bank
    20th may recieved standard letter from bank : we are looking into your claim, our charges are clear and transparent blah blah, we will get back to you!

30th recieved aknowledgment from cobbets
    they now have till the 12th june to enter a deffence!!!

ok my question is this, I did all of this before i had found CAG (or this site) and was unaware that I could claim the unaranged borrowing fee back!!
    so I decided to go back through my statements to see if was worth adding these extra charges to my claim!!!

this is where it get's really interesting!!
    while I was going through the statements I realised there were pages missing!!! so I opened the other set I'd recieved and discovered (im guessing atm ) that I had at least 30 or so pages that I had'nt included in my origional claim!!! I'd like to point out here that EVERY previously missing page had charges on it!!! not just the odd one EVERY one!!!

I'm about to add the new totals and collate the missing pages and their amounts!!!

is there anything i can do about this or have I made a huge monterous mistake that I now can't rectify...... please help I don't know what to do

As you will be changing the amount on your claim, you will need to file an N244 application to amend your claim.

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...laim-n244.html

Don't worry if this takes you over the 5k small claims limit.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Its fixeable Tempty, just do as Celestine says................ You will have to pay £35 quid to amend, and sadly you wont get this back, but worth doing in order to get the new charges added into the sheet. Very worthwhile I believe. Fendy xxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Hmmmm :rolleyes: I wonder why they omitted those particular pages from your original batch.....or am I just being too cynical.

Don't stress btw, this amendment thing frequently comes up, its entirely normal for claimants to need to amend.
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
          Hmmmm :rolleyes: I wonder why they omitted those particular pages from your original batch.....or am I just being too cynical.

Don't stress btw, this amendment thing frequently comes up, its entirely normal for claimants to need to amend.

thank god for that, and believe me I don't think you were being cynical!!
          the damn pages were dotted about everywhere, not like a bundle missing!!!! that's why i did'nt spot it in the begining!! AArrggg

Comment

Hi Tempty,

Saw your comment in the Wine celler so popped in for a look. Celestine has beaten me too it though.

The N244 can be used to ammend any part of your claim, I used it on my estimated claim with Shabbey when they failed to produce all my stratements.

There is a £35.00 fee that is I'm afraid non reclaimable but from the sounds of it this would be a worthwhile investment.

The form does ask for reasons for ammending the claim and I imagine your stating that the bank withheld (poss a bit strong) information that would have allowed you to make an accurate representation of the charges levied against you would not look very good for them.

Best of luck

BB

Comment

Thanks Fendy, Celestine, felt sick there for a min, thought I'd messed up BIG time!

Comment

awww tempty, dont feel sick...celebrate! you've just found a whole load more charges to reclaim, I'd be partying!!

How much extra is it btw?

Comment

Are you sorted now then?
                  didn't take long did it? all is well again, that's why I love it, always someone there to help.

Comment

I'm, only in receipt of child tax credit's atm, Hubby is employed but not working due to broken ankle! and does not get company sick pay!! I paid my court fee's of £120 because I did'nt realise I might be exempt! will I still have to pay the £35? and if not how do I go about it?
                    Also I was under the impression (and I may well be wrong here) that I could adjust the amount without a N244 as Cobbets have not filed a defence yet!!

sorry I did warn you all I'd be asking lot's of daft questions in my welcome thread LOL

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                      Are you sorted now then?
                      didn't take long did it? all is well again, that's why I love it, always someone there to help.
                      I'm getting there enaid i think

haven't added it up yet, that's the next task LOL

Comment

Court Fees - do you have to pay them?
                        Anything on there any use to you?

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                          Court Fees - do you have to pay them?
                          Anything on there any use to you?
                          Yes !!

enaid you're a star....... I'm exempt.......... yippeeeeee

thanks honey

Comment

There you go get adding up, mines a rumncoke

Comment

right I'm off to add up the difference, I'll post back when I know for sure

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X