• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMB Fanclub

Now bearing in mind we like to talk about the fine red vino of life and Enaids rum n cokes, or should that be rum n smokes, lol lol, I suppose this should be the Wine Cellar............. where we talk about all thing vino and alciholic, um yes please............... Fendy xxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Glass of ribena in front of me as I post honey!!!

Comment

Lol Lol, just like what used to be good old times Hedge................ well heres go brilliant new times, Lol xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Lol............. it's gotta be better than being shut up Fend!!!!

Comment

Hello, peeps, I'm behaving on here cause I like it OKIDOKI

Comment

Yeppo, Im still finding my way around, cos the headers and stuff are a bit different to CAG, but so far, its a much more friendly, less stalinist regime on here, Lol Lol xxxx I like it too Enaid. Lovely lovely peepies................. and no gagging orders, Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

And Tempty's here too, lol lol, I see ya there, hiding Tempty. xxxx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Evening ladies

aarrgghh not sure how i'll go talking about any thing even remotley alchafrolic tonight LOL god my head hurts

Comment

Shes here so is hedgey we need wendyb but she is slap in middle of claim? and archer!

Comment

I'll be the one lurking in the corner hehe

Comment

I like this place, much pretier colours...... softer on the eyes ahhhhh hehe

Comment

Hello girls! Good you found your way over!
                        When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Tis softer on the peepers, speshly for those with hurty heads, lol from too much alcihol, lol lol xxxxx put the sunglasses on tempty, lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Hey its mochamoo, the lechy salesman karate chopping and ginger kitty loving gal, lol lol lol xxxx we love kitties really, just prefer dowgeeees, lol lol xxx

But deffo dont like lechy sales colleagues, lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

oooo i got a ginger kitty, guess I'm ginger kitty loving too

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X