• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ding-Ding Round 2 Enaids lad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ding-Ding Round 2 Enaids lad

Have just done schedule of charges and prelim letter to Natwest.
    Will be posting them on my way to work. The total just clears his overdraft, so even though we will get a knock back till the OFT thing is over, I feel a little better now that if all goes well he will get rid of one of his debts.
    Going to do the CC's tomorrow:okay:

Re: Ding-Ding Round 2 Enaids lad

Do I need to help with the charges at all? Or is the charges guide clear and concise?

Comment

I did Unarranged Borrowing fee £28 up until Aug 2007 then it went to Maintenance Charge £28 is that ok?

Comment

yep.

Comment

Nearly forgot. got a reply to the request for repayment of charges.
          Just stating if I go to court with this they will apply to have it stayed and no doubt will.
          They also state that the complaint is now logged, so I will settle for that I think.

Comment

This is the Lombard loan one

Comment

I presume this is under his CCCS payment plan

Comment

It is yes PK

Comment

Send a copy of the letter to CCCS
                  Also send a letter to Green & Co stating that this account is under the management of CCCS as are all your other creditors. A monthly payment has been agreed between CCCS and your client.
                  If you have any further queries please direct them to CCCS ref (your ref) at address etc

not got time to write letter, but that the basic outline.

PKea

Comment

Your files were not attached. You have exceeded your 20MB attachment limit

Got this message when trying to email the file, so fed up with this. I just dont know what i am doing wrong.
                    Any help greatly appreciated Enaid x

Comment

Enaid I don't know if this is right, but if you go into user cp then click on attachments it is at the bottom I think you can delete some of the attachments you have on there so making some room for the new ones.

If this is wrong will someone please advise.
                      Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Cheers SL I have deleted all but the one already on here so will have another go, Thanks Enaid x

Comment

Well apparently my uploader needs making bigger, I hope it's painless

Comment

Ask Admin nicely to increase your upload limit
                            When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Ok folks going to need a little bit of help here with a letter.
                              I have only 7 days to reply so as always haven't got long, thanks Enaid x

Last edited by enaid; 12th May 2008, 06:16:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X