• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Scarletrose V Natwest claim 2 ~~SETTLED~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarletrose V Natwest claim 2 ~~SETTLED~~

Right im starting my second claim now for £1670.00

same account just more charges that they charged me whilst i was doing first claim.

Prelim letter sent with schedule of charges 25th march 2007.

right i have started new job and so not had a lot of time on my hands so am sending LBA today way over the two weeks i gave them in prelim letter

30th april 2007 LBA sent recorded delivery

Comment

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

RECEIVED full and final settlement today 14th may 2007 just 2 weeks after sending LBA

Won Again

just wait for it to be transferred into my account £1670 cant believe they settled so quickly!!!!!!!!????????????????????????

Comment

Oh my God you won won won won won, blimey o'reilly.

Comment

Congrats again Cara Mia, same question as last time now.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS SCAR

now u need to find some pre 6 years ones lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deller
              Congratulations Scarlet!!!

A nice speedy result.....now I wonder where all that money's gonna go, what's the bet it leaves you looking like your avatar on more than one occasion...........:rolleyes:
              HEY cheeky LOL

i bet i wont look like that at cornwall do now i have given up the demon drink PMSL cough splutter

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X