• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Scarletrose V natwest claim 1 ~~SETTLED~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarletrose V natwest claim 1 ~~SETTLED~~

hi guys

phoned natwest and asked for my statements they wasn't to happy wen i told them why i wanted them and tried to talk me out of claiming.

however the next day £10 debited from my account and one week later statements arrived....

adding up time now.

Okay spreadsheet done and Prelim

sent Prelim letter by special delivery 14th October 2006. with spreadsheet

however just realised my mistake i have included the interest per S.69 count courts act 1984.

will amend this amount wen i send LBA.

Comment

received reply from natwest

telling me that they are investigating my claim and will contact me in 2 weeks....

yeah right this is my timescale not theres

LBA sent 30th October 2006. With the amended amount....

Comment

okay received another reply from natwest this time offfering me a GOG payment of £980 my total claim is for £2419.00 so rejection letter sent 2nd November 2006.

Comment

Another reply from Natwest

this time informing me that there charges are fair and reasonable....of course they are ...NT

and offering me another GOG this time for £1280.00 however they have since charged me again so i am sending a letter rejecting that offer too letter sent special delivery 9th November 2006.

only they have until 13th November to settle in full or i will file MCOL

Comment

Okay
            Mcol filed 13th November 2006.

and letter sent to court enclosing schedule of charges which i have asked them to attach to my claim becos there isnt enough room on mcol to add these oh and i have also added charges that they have been adding to my account since i sent prelim.
            Last edited by scarletrose; 29th May 2007, 06:40:AM. Reason: forget a bit

Comment

okay received notice of issue from northampton count court

telling me that the defendant has until december 3rd to reply.

30th november received acknowledgement of service stating that the defendant now has 28 days to reply with there defence

Comment

15th December received DEFENCE from cobbetts

and a CPR18 request.

i am sending a letter stating that i am not prepared to answer the CPR18 request becos i anticipate that my claim will be allocated to small claims track and will only answer it if the crt instructs me too

and i have enclosed my schedule of charges account number and sortcode

Comment

okay i have recived and completed my Allocation Questionaire

and returned it my claim as anticipated has been allocated to small claims and to my local crt.

then i have received another settlement offer from cobbetts for £1600.00

my claim now stands at £3072.00 so another rejection letter on its way to them.

Comment

Received crt date today todays date 12th January 2007.

Court date not until 11 th april 2007. wow this is a long way off

a waiting game now i bet they dont offer me full and final settlement until two weeks before crt date .........

Comment

I WON I WON I WON

received letter today 14TH February full and final settlement of my claim

i am suprised thought that they would hang it out until the last minute......

lots of others received there claims today too

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

off to the bank to put chq in

Comment

Congrats Cara Mia,

What's next?

BB xx

Comment

Originally posted by Bitingback View Post
                          Congrats Cara Mia,

What's next?

BB xx
                          LOL see claim 2 wiv natwest PMSL:rolleyes:

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X