• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Philips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Philips

Originally posted by ben13 View Post

Thank you sooo much Ben, you're a star!

I've not had anymore since the two I've mentioned, but if I receive 1 more I'll send it.

Comment

Your very welcome Mrs James.
      Like a lot of people on this site I've been there myself (and still am to some extent) and know how much stress and upset it can cause.

Comment

Your very welcome Mrs James.
        Like a lot of people on this site I've been there myself (and still am to some extent) and know how much stress and upset it can cause.
        I only wish I could help you, but I'd be about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. I hope your problems are resolved soon.

Comment

Thanks. You dont need to help people you know. You can just offer a friendly shoulder and you own opinion.
          Obviously everyone is different so you get lots of opinions which can led to heated posts but at the end of the day everyone on here does appreciate other people input.

My problems will go away soon Theres nothing that can be done legally by the DCA idots anyway
          Last edited by ben13; 21st January 2011, 12:08:PM. Reason: Cos i cant spell freindly/friendly/frendleeeee lol

Comment

Thanks. You dont need to help people you know. You can just offer a friendly shoulder and you own opinion.
            Obviously everyone is different so you get lots of opinions which can led to heated posts but at the end of the day everyone on here does appreciate other people input.

My problems will go away soon Theres nothing that can be done legally by the DCA idots anyway

Well I can certainly manage to offer a friendly shoulder.

Good, and the sooner the better for you.

Comment

Just a quick update. I've received a letter from Philips in reply to my request for a breakdown of their charges. This is what it said:

Regarding ******* Philips Reference Number *****

As requested please find details regarding the account(s) which are currently outstanding with Philips.
              Please Note: Details are only provided where available. If any further information is required you are advised to contact our client (********* Magistrates Court)direct.

Yours Faithfully
              Philips.

Ref No: Balance: Liability Order Date: Offence Date Period Other details (i.e. charge address
              )
              That's it, they haven't supplied me with any details whatsoever.

If you could advise as to what I should do next I'd be extremely grateful.

Comment

Could you scan the letter and post it up removing all personal and identifiable details of course

Comment

Could you scan the letter and post it up removing all personal and identifiable details of course

No, my scanner is broken But that's it, word for word. Its dated the 19th January and is unsigned.

Comment

Sounds about right for a bailiff firm sadly.
                    Sorry I cant help further.
                    Someone more knowlegeable will be along to advise at some point.

Comment

Sounds about right for a bailiff firm sadly.
                      Sorry I cant help further.
                      Someone more knowlegeable will be along to advise at some point.
                      Please don't apologise and thanks for trying, Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs James View Post
                        Just a quick update. I've received a letter from Philips in reply to my request for a breakdown of their charges. This is what it said:

That's it, they haven't supplied me with any details whatsoever.

If you could advise as to what I should do next I'd be extremely grateful.
                        Did you send a formal SAR or did you merely ask nicely?

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
                          Did you send a formal SAR or did you merely ask nicely?

Hi Amy,

No, I just asked them. I'm surprised they've replied at all as when I asked the 'lady' put the phone down on me.

Comment

Send them this then and that way they won't be able to duck out of answering Bailiff - SAR - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
                              Send them this then and that way they won't be able to duck out of answering Bailiff - SAR - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Thank you, Amy. x I'll do that.
                              Last edited by Mrs James; 25th January 2011, 11:56:AM.

Comment

I've just sent them the 'Harassment by telephone' letter as the automated calls have continued.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X