• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

client centro review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• client centro review

Is anyone else having this problem?
    We paid this company last May and returned all paper work to them with the £10.00 additional fees. we have not heard from them since, to contact them or Forbes Douglas is impossible, several numbers we have are disconnected at Cleint Centro and Forbes Doulas just rings. I have now tried to contact them via e-mail we no reply. We are now thinking that we have been fleeced or is this just the unprofessional way they work

Re: client centro review

Hi Tookey

I have the email address of the MD at Forbes Douglas, please try him in the first instance. So far we have not heard from anyone that they have closed the business down but we will make some enquiries and let you know.

If you have no luck in raising the MD at Forbes Douglas or Cento Client Review may I suggest that you contact the Ministry of Justice their authorisation number is CRM16588 and I will pop up the link shortly for you.

Please keep us informed as other may well be affected as well.

graham.howe@forbesdouglas.co.uk

Ministry of Justice:-
    Claims Management Regulation Monitoring and Compliance Unit
    57 – 60 High Street
    Burton–upon–Trent
    Staffordshire
    DE14 1JS Telephone: 0845 450 6858 / 01283 233309
    Fax: 0845 450 6866 / 01283 233335
    Email: info@claimsregulation.gov.uk
    www.claimsregulation.gov.uk

Good luck

Tuttsi
    Last edited by TUTTSI; 29th October 2009, 21:12:PM. Reason: added link

Comment

Hi Tookey

One of our members phoned Cento this morning on 0871 4022240 which is the telephone number on their web site and the phone was answered by a young lady, so they are still there.

Can I suggest that you call them again and also write to the MD of Forbes Douglas the email addy I posted on your thread yesterday and ask for an update after all in 5 months you should have had a response from them.

If you cannot get a satisfactory answer then you must report them to the MOJ . those details have been posted on my earlier thread.

Tuttsi

Comment

I have had dealings with Cento myself. Sent them paperwork in April and in August I started to get stroppy with them because I had the same lack of response/update from them and Forbes Douglas. I understand that they have stopped using Forbes Douglas now and as a way of apology they are dealing with a couple of my cases for free. They repaid £30 that I paid them (the £10 was never cashed) and If they are successful with these two cases they will charge they usual 25% commission. I have another number for them that is 01792 762 387 - better than 0871 premium number. Good Luck ....

Comment

Hi Ruby

Thank you for posting up your story so far.

Can you confirm if they have managed to recover anything for you yet as 6 months is rather a long time.

I have checked the telephone number that Ruby has given us and it does get you through to Cento and that number is working OK.

Let us know Ruby once you have heard again from Cento, it would be nice if we could hear of just one sucessfull case.

Tuttsi

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
          I have had dealings with Cento myself. Sent them paperwork in April and in August I started to get stroppy with them because I had the same lack of response/update from them and Forbes Douglas. I understand that they have stopped using Forbes Douglas now and as a way of apology they are dealing with a couple of my cases for free. They repaid £30 that I paid them (the £10 was never cashed) and If they are successful with these two cases they will charge they usual 25% commission. I have another number for them that is 01792 762 387 - better than 0871 premium number. Good Luck ....

Comment

Thank you for the info, will try e-mail and phone number and let you know the outcome.

Comment

Any new tookey?

Comment

Hi Guys, The paperwork Cento said they would send me to fill out never arrived. To be fair I have not chased it up. I am trying to deal with the stuff as much as possible myself with a little help (a lot) from my new friends at LB! I feel that all Cento and Claim4refunds have done is put my stuff in an in tray and left it there for months. The same old saying 'IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT, DO IT YOURSELF'. If I truely get stuck I may call Cento and make them work for their money, if they know how to. I HATE time wasters and I am a complete control freak so I don't think I have the right temperament for a CMC.

Sorry to disappoint about the success story, unfortunately I don't think it will come from me.

Comment

Just an update. I have been intouch with client centro and their new legal team.
                  They now inform me that i should be getting some monies back from my claims in January, well we shall see!

Comment

Indeed this would be terrific news :santa2:- please let us know if this materialises.

Did they say how much? and what makes them thnk that the money will come in January?

Tuttsi

Originally posted by tookey View Post
                    Just an update. I have been intouch with client centro and their new legal team.
                    They now inform me that i should be getting some monies back from my claims in January, well we shall see!

Comment

January is here, any news yet Tookey?

Originally posted by tookey View Post

Comment

hi. errr i recently got a job in the call centre for cento client review. its a well paid job and im a bit worried about doing this....but i was worried about the ligitimacy of it all and i didnt want to make money out of schaming people. sometimes i ring people up who are angry that they have been trying to contact us for weeks and they never recieved a claims pack. obvioulsy its the frist ive heard of it all i do is cold call people. then other times i ring people and they make sure i say thankyou to my team and that they had a really successfull calim and are currently recomending it to all thier friends. tbh this forum is disheartning for me as i really dont want to diddle people out of money but i just think you should know a few things.
                        firstly we dont know ANY of your financial history weather you see this as a good thing or a bad thing i dont know.
                        secondly. with ccr if there is no claim then you do get a full refund after 12 weeks
                        thirdly we are not alowed to "guess" for you how much you are entitled to claim back.
                        we do work partly on comission aswell so if anyone tells you that your garunteed to get a certain ammount of money back then they probably want to get enough sales to earn commision.

im so unsure!! haha. my friends dad is going through with a claim atm so ill let you know how it goes

oh and we have to get you a minimum of £2500 back or we dont go through with your claim and you get a refund.

we havnt lost our MOJ lisence number as far as i know but any updates would be helpfull

sorry to anyone whos lost money to the comapny i work for i havnt been there long but ive heard success stories aswell.

thanks

Comment

Hi Dixi

Welcome to Legal Beagles.

Your bosses do read these posts, so be very careful?

The experiences of our members have been that so far no one so far has ever received any money whatsoever. So any good news for our members would be terrific.

Also, we are picking up a new company name trading, what is happening with Cento Client Review? Money Claiming Experts & Client Connection ltd???

Tuttsi
                          Last edited by TUTTSI; 5th May 2010, 14:24:PM. Reason: added another sentence

Comment

hmmm maybe not such a good idea then. i spoke to a lady the other day. i started with my sales pitch and she stopped me and said "oooh is this cento client review i made a claim with your company and was very successfull thankyou" i wanted to know how successfull and weather she was just trying to get off the phone but she said that she had revieved £7k back on her mortgage and one of her MBNA cards had had the ammont borrowed on it zeroed.

we are called money claiming experts now. apparantly because our name was too similar to another company who was doing dodgey deals and we didnt want to be associated with them. our MOJ number is still the same though.

really worried that there has been no success stories

Comment

Hi Dixi

The name Money Claiming Experts is also similar in name to Martin Lewis's site Money Saving Expert. The other name Cento Client Review was in contrast very similar to Cartel Client Review, this company have now had their authorisation suspended.

So what happens to people who had contracts with Cento Client Review is that automatically now dealt with by the new company?

Well I am really pleased to hear that you have learned of at least one person that has received refunds on their claims. I can only hope that some of our members can start to receive refunds also.

All the best
                              Tuttsi

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X