• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tony's CCA's MBNA / EGG / RBS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony's CCA's MBNA / EGG / RBS

Originally posted by Tony

I have asked Newman and Company( £3500 RBS) for a copy of my original agreement and they are saying that they do not hold a copy of original, unless I send a CCA request to Card services southend.

Also the same with Capquest ( MBNA £4200 ) who are saying account on hold for 28 days whilst they obtain the request.

Also have other debts with EGG and another MBNA

I have private agreements with these companys since 2007 can you please advise.

Many thanks

Tony
    also have a reply from Clarity ( EGG £3100 ) who also say they are unable to gain information for Agreement.

Has popped off to read ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters - Legal Beagles for next steps.

Currently on repayment arrangements with the companies which has arranged himself. Advised to keep paying on arrangements for the moment.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: About the CCA and about Claims companies

HI All,

Am now totally confused. Have now asked Newman DCA for CCA and DEED of Enforcement but they are saying they are unable to provide copy of agreements requested and should contact:

CCA Requests
    1st floor Debt recovery
    POBOX 5474
    Southend-On-Sea

Surely this is not Newman DCA, what should I do.

Thanks for help
    Tony

Comment

This thread on penalty charges has the same letter - CCA fee request returned - Penalty Charges Forum

also have a good read of this thread - ~~~ Consumer Credit Agreements - A Guide ~~~~ inc. Letters - Legal Beagles
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi Amethyst,

Can you please clear something up for me please as I am begining to confuse my-self..which is not hard!...

If a DCA have no agreement and no Notice of assignment does that just mean it gets referred back to the ogiginal debtor or if they have not got the correct paperwork and debt is unnenforcable totally?

thanks Tony
        Last edited by Amethyst; 18th August 2009, 17:35:PM.

Comment

Yes it should get sent back to the original creditor as they have no legal right to collect on it. The OC should supply the copy of cca, if they don't then you could stoip paying them or use it to negotiate a full and final settlement or lower monthly payments etc, or indeed ask them to confirm there is no cca and thus make the debt null and void and stop paying.
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: Tony's CCA's MBNA / EGG / RBS

Hi,

I have recently been in correspondence with lowell finance regarding letters i have been recieving from them for an outstanding egg loan. They have been sending letters since late 2008 however i have buried my head in the sand until recently when on advice from this site on the 27/7/09 i requested a CCA.

I was hoping someone could take a look at the documents i've recieved as i understand they may not be legit. I have numerous pages of Ts & Cs but they don't seem to be the ones i would have origionally recieved but some printed off EGGs website by someone at Lowell.

Any advice on how to respond would be fantastic help i really need to sort myself out.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8890/scan0001qsy.jpg

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2980/scan0003p.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3853/scan0004uqj.jpg

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8636/scan0005j.jpg

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X