• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New users from MoneySavingExpert - MSE and other sites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New users from MoneySavingExpert - MSE and other sites

A number of our new members / hardship claimants come over from MSE and other sites, either to have a look at sucessful claims and how people have dealt with difficulties in the claiming process, or to ask for more in depth help and advice.

A number of Beagles members regularly visit MSE to help in the bank charges reclaiming forum and are happy to do so.

All new members are very welcome - if you are coming over from MSE, or another site, it would really help us if you could start a new thread/topic with a link to your original post/thread (or at least your user name over there) and a decent outline of where you are up to and what your circumstances are.

Many thanks

Ame (Esmerellda on MSE)
    xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: New users from MoneySavingExpert - MSE and other sites

I'm natweststaffmember here and I am the same on MSE.....

Comment

There has recently been a couple of posters who have been told allegedly by LloydsTSB Andover that : "all hardship cases are now on hold” and that “the FSA and the FOS know and approve of LTSB’s position

I asked them the question and their response was:

Our position remains the same regarding hardship cases, as per the link from our website below which you may find useful:

Comment

So are we reading that to say that the banks must be sympathetic and offer any other assistance available - but not refund the charges? So in other words freeze charges or interest and put account on hold until settled? But if a poster is still in dire straights (e.g possession) and feel they are not being helped they can still go to the FOS?

I wonder if thats because they think a final decision is imminent?
        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
          There has recently been a couple of posters who have been told allegedly by LloydsTSB Andover that : "all hardship cases are now on hold” and that “the FSA and the FOS know and approve of LTSB’s position

I asked them the question and their response was:

Our position remains the same regarding hardship cases, as per the link from our website below which you may find useful:

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...k-charges.html

Oh, I wonder if thats why I havent seen anymore Lloyds Financial Hardship success stories since mine a month or so ago, they are tough nuts to crack!
          Thriftkitten....
          Found roaming around in the dark, worried and stressed, guided to success with helpful hands by LB VIP members.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X