• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

marston bailiffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marston bailiffs

marston bailiffs have ripped me off 3 times so i decided to take them to court in their evidence they have lied and misled , used blank forms has evidence and undated documents , claim they tried to contact me with nothing to back it , marston have also charged and used my car and my dads car which were both under a finance agreement to levy charges illegally which were for me alledgelly, even though they were informed at the time , a court made a mistake and got marston to collect money marston took money off my mother , and when marston were informed of the mistake they were not intrested , i could go on . martson belong to the CREDIT SERVICES ASSOCIATION and must comply with the rules and regulations some of them being , they are not allowed to pressure a debtor to sell property or to raise funds by futher borrowing , not bring unreasonable pressure to bear on a debtor in default of payment , have due regard for ppl with mental or physical disability , comply it's business "lawfully" and comply with all relevent "uk legislation" . "regulation" and "judicial decisions" , they "must" comply with a request for their complaints procedure which i've done it never happened , i suggest you take a look at the CREDIT SERVICES ASSOICATION'S website ,( cause marston have broken the rules of it in my case 9 times) and make a complaint to them about marston if upon reading the C.S.A code pf practice and don't forget to fill out the C.S.A's online complaint form and do this before you take legal action if you intend to , in marston defence they blab on about how they follow the law and regulations ? they say that hoping that people are non the wiser has to the LAW has in the past they have been allowed to get away with breaking the LAW due to peoples lack of knowledge mines included , but thanks to the net it opens my eyes to how low these %&** will go to fleece people of their money and to hell with the law and the regulations their meant to follow, marston are very underhanded and will use and say anything to try to scare you off to try to keep hold of the money they have fleeced off people and their solicitor's are no better . and apparantly JOHN MARSTON wants the law changed so bailiffs can force ENTRY into private houses and a lot of other things he also states and i QUOTE " if we follow my advice we will no longer have to bash the baillifs and can focus all our efforts else where I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A GO AT JUDGES NEXT
    Last edited by tiggiedapuss; 10th June 2010, 15:22:PM. Reason: to add more

Re: marston bailiffs

What was the result of your complaint?

Comment

it's not over yet , but now i'm taking them to court and have just recieved their defence , which part of uses a review of "bailiff law" which is has not even been made law yet and their solicitor has only used part of this review in the defence to make it look LIKE bailiffs can seize goods on HP, and has left out what is recommended by the review "goods on HP should not be liable to seizure unless debtor has acquired title at time of seizure which was not the case, the solicitor has used some obscure law dating back to god knows when ,the defence was meant to be filed with the court by 16th may 2010 which has not been done they only sent a copy to me, the defence also contains lots of no comments and denials , i smell a rat that has been left out to rot , the bailiffs also must comply with the regulations set out in the CREDIT SERVICES ASSOCIATION code of practice , the solicitor states in the defence that there is no regulations that the bailiffs must follow , i sent the solicitor e-mails pointing these things out and she has not replied that rat is beginning to smell like an dead elephant

Comment

Can i bill marstons for having to peel off the warning sticker they stuck on my windscreen & also the damage to the wheel arch when they put on / removed the clamp ?

Comment

Originally posted by kthmurrell View Post
          Can i bill marstons for having to peel off the warning sticker they stuck on my windscreen & also the damage to the wheel arch when they put on / removed the clamp ?
          Yes you can. They are required to exercise reasonable care. Get three estimates and send them to Marston Group head office. If they won't play ball, make it clear you will make a written Statement of Complaint to the police against the certificated scumbags, sorry, bailiffs involved for Criminal Damage. If they argue, just remember that damage to property can be deliberate or reckless. It also sounds that they have obtained charges the law does not allow.
          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by tiggiedapuss View Post
            it's not over yet , but now i'm taking them to court and have just recieved their defence , which part of uses a review of "bailiff law" which is has not even been made law yet and their solicitor has only used part of this review in the defence to make it look LIKE bailiffs can seize goods on HP, and has left out what is recommended by the review "goods on HP should not be liable to seizure unless debtor has acquired title at time of seizure which was not the case, the solicitor has used some obscure law dating back to god knows when ,the defence was meant to be filed with the court by 16th may 2010 which has not been done they only sent a copy to me, the defence also contains lots of no comments and denials , i smell a rat that has been left out to rot , the bailiffs also must comply with the regulations set out in the CREDIT SERVICES ASSOCIATION code of practice , the solicitor states in the defence that there is no regulations that the bailiffs must follow , i sent the solicitor e-mails pointing these things out and she has not replied that rat is beginning to smell like an dead elephant
            Marston Group are also holders of an OFT Category F Debt Collection Licence under the Consumer Credit Act 1974-2006. If you have not already done so, you should report this to the OFT's Credit Fitness Team as it raises serious questions as to their fitness to hold an OFT Licence. I have prepared an easy-to-follow guide to reporting a bailiff company to the OFT and this is attached. You will need to include the following details in your complaint -

Company Name: Marston Group Limited
            CCA Licence No.: 333059

You should forward a copy of the email to your local Trading Standards Department.

As for John Marston, he has presided over a company whose employees have lied, bullied, cheated, blackmailed, assaulted and stolen from individuals and lied to and mislead law enforcement officers and the courts. Even though Marston Group is owned by a private equity group, both the private equity group and Marston Group should be investigated.

As for the attempts by Marston Group's legal advisor to mislead the court, I would strongly advise you to make the full review available to the court as well as full legislation. You should also make a formal complaint against the legal professional involved to their regulating body. If they are a solicitor, a complaint should be made to the Solicitors Regulation Authority at www.sra.org.uk. If they are a barrister, a complaint should be made to the Bar Standards Board at www.barstandardsboard.org.uk. For a legal professional to mislead or attempt to mislead a court is serious professional misconduct and must be reported as it undermines the law and brings the whole of the legal profession into disrepute.

Why did Marstons target your family? I have electronic copies of legislation I can attach to a post that shows what bailiffs can and cannot do, including the charges the law permits them to make.
            Attached Files
            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X