• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tresor Rare Refund Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tresor Rare Refund Help

Thank you for posting [MENTION=64223]Tresor Rare[/MENTION];

Could you explain why Lucy couldn't just simply return her unopened products for a refund immediately ?

Originally posted by juicylucy398 View Post
    Last Thursday I purchased some products for £599 from a shop in central London called Tresor Rare. When I purchased the products I noticed that there was a clear 14 day returns policy for unused/unopened products.

I went back to the store yesterday with the receipt and products (less than 48 hours after purchasing) as I had decided against the products and requested a refund (everything was unopened in its original packaging etc). I was informed that to get a refund I needed to email an 'out-sourced company' who would then email me back a code so the shop could handle the refund.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

So what do we do when Everest Marketing isn't sending the returns code for unopened product as requested in an email?

Comment

Thank you for posting on the forum.

Can I ask why you gave me the run around and didn't just deal with my refund request swiftly after my first email?

Originally posted by Tresor Rare View Post
        Hi Lucy,

As a representative of Trésor Rare I want to apologise on the brand's behalf, and let you know that they value their customers and take pride in the products and services they offer, ensuring quality is provided at all times. As a premium luxury beauty boutique, the brand strives to deliver the highest possible standard of customer service at all times. Their aim is to ensure that all clientèle who visit the store leave feeling one hundred percent happy, and eager to return for their next treatment or purchase. Therefore Trésor Rare adhere to a thorough and fair pricing policy that reflects the standard of luxurious ingredients used across their product ranges. As a result, any fluctuations in costs occur only during times of discount and offers.

The brand’s terms and conditions are standard practice as follows:

All returns must be requested within 14 days of delivery or collection in a saleable and unused condition so that Tresor Rare can process the items. Products must also be in their original packaging with garment tags and any other security devices or seals still attached and intact.

NON RETURNABLE ITEMS

Due to the nature of the brand's products and in accordance to trading standards and fair trading regulations, they reserve the right to withhold refunds, exchanges and credit notes for cosmetic products.

This includes products which have had their protective seals or strips damaged, as well as unwanted products.

This does not affect your statutory rights.

Simply email cosmetic@everestm.com

Everest Markething are a franchisee of Tresor Rare and take full responsibility of the customer service here in the UK.
        All of the requests are taken seriously and we try our best to make every visit to the shop the best experience possible.
        We follow trading standards rules and guidelines and we do special short time offers and promotions for the benefit of our customers, that is why sometimes there are gaps in prices.

Comment

Originally posted by juicylucy398 View Post
          Hello,

I'm new to this forum but I would like some assistance as to what my rights are.

Last Thursday I purchased some products for £599 from a shop in central London called Tresor Rare. When I purchased the products I noticed that there was a clear 14 day returns policy for unused/unopened products.

I went back to the store yesterday with the receipt and products (less than 48 hours after purchasing) as I had decided against the products and requested a refund (everything was unopened in its original packaging etc). I was informed that to get a refund I needed to email an 'out-sourced company' who would then email me back a code so the shop could handle the refund. They told me it would take a few days to get a response. I wanted to avoid another expensive trip into London and I had the feeling was being fobbed off. I asked to speak to the manager and was told that the manager was unavailable and no one knew when they would next be in. (I purchased this on my Amex credit card).

I've sent an email, what would you advisory next step to be as this all seems like a scam. On further investigation of Tresor Rare, their website appears to make false comments, for example, the company's established date and location of other stores, which appear to be non-existent.

Thank you,
          Lucy
          e
          Lucy you are not alone. I made a deposit with my credit card, changed my mind on the spot and requested for refund. They refused to refund me and after days of phone calls and emails, I was so frustrated I had to buy. Their products are very expensive but it is worth the cost. Left for me I suggest you keep the product...lesson learnt. Their website I saw do not indicate they have any store in London but in USA. Goodluck.

Comment

Same incident happened to me and they refused the refund. Lucy can u pls update me with the status of your case as am thinking of filing a legal one against them.

Comment

Doaakhalid, have you tried your credit card company?

My friend with the same problem is working through the charge-back process with their credit card company and Tresor Rare. You need to prove that you have tried to sort it out with them first so you may want to send emails and letter (keep copies as evidence) first.

Good luck.

Comment

Hello to everyone posting, I'm very sorry to hear that you are having similar problems to the one I had.

I did get my money back in the end - Tresor Rare were of no help in the matter. My credit card company sorted it - I kept copies of everything, including email correspondence (evidence that I had tried to resolve things directly), receipts and had a photo of their refund policy, which I took when I originally tried to return the items to the store.

I have referred Tresor Rare to Trading Standards in the process - I would strongly suggest that anyone else having a similar problem like this does so.

All I can say is keep copies of any correspondence you receive, and then go through your credit card companies for help - this is one reason I never pay for things in cash or by debit card!

Good luck,
                Lucy

Comment

I have had a horrible experience with this company also. Mine was also one of those off the street hard sell jobs. The initial contact was at 7-8 pm and last 11/2 -2 hrs of me saying no then finally giving in.i was given a facial. While in the chair withe cream on my face and no glasses on I was given the credit card receipt to sign .the price was last enough to read but not the no refund policy. Either way I really had in intention of returning the product. Until the next morning when woke up with blisters all over my face.
                  i got dressed a went directly to the store.it wasn't open yet so I waited. When one of the sales people it had dealt with the night before came and showed her my face.told her to stop the sale because I was obviously having a allergic / bad reaction and could not use product. She got the manager who said he needed to call the owner. Asked if I could come back in a few hours. I explained that I was there for wedding and couldn't do that, the I would be back in a hour. I went back in a hour . They said they had a no refund policy and gave my an email address to go to.
                  Now my order was very large and needed to be delivered . I to the people at the store. I was not going to be able to put this product back on my body and I was calling the credit card company and having them cancel the order.which I did just as soon as I got back to the hotel.this blisters continued until I got home and want to the doctors and received treatment
                  This all happened on October11&-12 2014. In the middle of November I get a statement from my credit card company asked for an explanation, receipts,etc. I wrote back giving them what they requested, and also explained that since my card had not been charged and I had Not received the product the thought the matter had be resolved.
                  since then I have had my card deny my request, have not,received, the product,been ignored by the store owner,spoken to the distributor who has refused to give me the name and address of the actual manufacturers of this product.

Comment

Originally posted by Tresor Rare View Post
                    The brand’s terms and conditions are standard practice as follows:

All returns must be requested within 14 days of delivery or collection in a saleable and unused condition so that Tresor Rare can process the items. Products must also be in their original packaging with garment tags and any other security devices or seals still attached and intact.
                    Well, not quite - you've forgotten one rather important part - The exact policy, shown in a photograph above, is :

All returns must be requested within 14 days of delivery or collection. Products must be returned to us within 14 days of the request and in a saleable and unused condition so that Tresor Rare can process the items. Products must also be in their original packaging with garment tags and any other security devices or seals still attached and intact.

So why was Lucy turned away from your store when she attempted to return the products to you? If your company wishes to "make every visit to the shop the best experience possible" then imposing complicated processes and delays is a good way to do that. Lucy will be well-advised to recover her money through a credit-card recharge.

Comment

I've tried to go through credit card company. Went back and fourth with them. Their final ruling 4 months later was ,because the receipt said no returns they would not refund my money. I owner of the store adamantly refused.Even when I reminded them that I had called in less than 24 hrs, and told them to cancel the order. Even when I reminded them that I still had not received the merchandise. Because when I left the store all I received was the sales receipt. No delivery notice. I have contacted the distributor of the product. The main numbers. I get the same run around. So I have asked for the name ,numbers and address of the company that actually manufactures these products. Everyone I speak to seems very reluctant to give me this information. I suspect that the manufacturer may not like the disgraceful way their company name and products are being represented. By the retailers selling their products. I can't imagine they wouldn't like to know when their product caused such damage to a client's skin. Then to have that client treated so horridly and with such lack of concern. By all it's representatives she had turned to for help.

Comment

That's so weird because they have just "turned up " in Kingston- I took one look and set to my husband that its re branding of Orogold, you've just confirmed what I suspected. I can't believe this company has not been looked into...I never hear them mentioned ....

Originally posted by flopsy View Post
                        Hi there,

A friend of mine bought some items there after a hard sales pitch and I have been looking at the company because of the claims that they made. My friend (who was depressed and vulnerable) was marched off the street, then subjected to a hard sell when pushed into a treatment table. Then lied to about the products, then convinced it was just for her and a special offer for one day.

A poster on another internet group says that it is the same shop and the same people who were selling Orogold previously. They have just rebranded themselves.

Other posters then link this company to the popup kiosks in malls selling Dead Sea products. A short look at this returns reports of Israelis illegally working in countries like the USA, NZ etc and being deported. Have a look on the internet for Orogold employees and see how many have links to the Israeli military (not surprising as national conscription is compulsory) and oddly counter-terrorism jobs.

The Orogold postings on the internet are interesting. They paid a "record price" for the lease on the shop in South M St and now the same address is used to sell Tresor Rare.

How did these people end up as salesmen and woman for the same companies? The same companies that their "customers" are mentioning in the context of brainwashing during the sales pitch.

All allegedly as far as I can see. This needs an investigative journalist in my opinion.

My friend went though an awful experience in the Tresor Rare shop. Lied to and manipulated.

It's easy to laugh about a fool and their money. That's what I though initially. There's something more here though I think.

Comment

This is so funny! I got dragged in off the street and given the hard sell and a special discount by a young Italian guy. He was very charming and I spent £150 largely because his almost 1980s timeshare sales script made me smile. I immediately spotted them as rebranding of the Israeli army guys. The sell was just as hard but whereas back then they used to make you feel like shit but that somehow spending lots of money on their product would make it a bit better, now they tell you you're gorgeous and go through very slick sales patter and pretend to make friends with you. It made me laugh and I bought one thing and he threw in a facial, but told me he wasn't supposed to... his friend even pretended to tell him off. Very funny at the time but actually incredibly unethical. I'm wishing I hadn't bought.

Comment

Ok so here's my story in brief. I was acosted on the street , South Molton and sold a couple of products but one is meant to be free. Although how can one really be free when the other costs £380. I've found all this scary news about the company now and it's a worry. I've opened up the bags and the lids are missing from the bottle and from the box. This can't be right. I also ended up in Orogold just next door who managed to get me to buy a ridiculous amount of completely irelevant skin care.
                            I have bought my skin care from proper houses since age 17 and feel ashamed that I have managed to allow this to happen. I must have finally gone round the bend. Orogold got nearly £4000 from me. Can you imagine ? I've also read that in no way do you want to be rubbing gold or diamond dust into your skin no matter who makes it. It won't give any benefit. Has anyone been caught as badly or should I apply to Guinness Book of records for the biggest rip off inside a pop up shop. Apparently they havce so many names you'll never trace them and now they are so big and have made so much money that they are almost untouchable. In Hawaii they were being looked at for hawking.

Comment

The lids are missing ? I'd get yourself back to the stores, if they are still there? or were they both pop-ups? How did you pay ?

I'd have to agree spending that sort of money on skincare, and particularly without a great deal of research and consultation first, seems completely bananas to me, but them I'm fine with a bar of coaltar soap, which I guess is similar concept as rubbing gold or diamonds into your skin
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I purchased a couple of items in the London store on 20 September. Like others, I was given extra items for free. The salesman was charming and persuasive though I would stop short of saying he pressured me. As I was returning to Australia the next day I packed them straight away and didn't realize until I unpacked them that the main item I had purchased (£500) was not the right one and in fact I had been given a more expensive one, which I did not want. I contacted support through the Tresor Rare website. Other than an automatically generated response I have not heard from them again.
                                I was getting quite concerned, and felt particularly vulnerable being so far away. After a week I sent an email to the cosmetic@markething.com address on the invoice. Within 24 hours I had heard back from Liviu S and, within 3 days, we had sorted everything out and they had offered me a full refund upon receipt of the goods, plus a free facial when I'm next in London. At all times Liviu was polite, helpful and professional. I can't fault her responses and her promptness in replying.
                                My advice would be to contact them directly through the email address printed on the invoice.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X