• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Simple financial solutions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple financial solutions.

Anybody heard of this company? I have a brother in law that has got himself into a bit of financial bother, he informs us today that he spoke to someone"?" who advised him to speak to simple financial. I'm trying to dissuade him, obviously, but am interested in finding out about this this Simple company. Maybe that way I can convince him he can deal with this with help from us.
    Tags: None

Re: Simple financial solutions.

Right, something a bit fishy here.

The brother in law contacted http://www.scottishtrustdeed.co.uk/ to enquire about a trust deed. They informed him that yes they are able to help him, but he needs to speak to this company in Glasgow http://www.simplefinancialsolutions.co.uk/. Now from what I can see, Simlpe don't do trust deeds, they were just going to sell him a loan. Is this right, can some company claiming to be a trust deed provider send you to a loan company instead? This a company claiming to be a "Scottish Government Backed Debt Solution". By the way at no time was it ever mentioned that he would be going for a loan. Until now he has been under the impression that he would be going for a trust deed. He hasn't gone to see them yet and I've told him not to bother.

Comment

Originally posted by shell View Post
      Right, something a bit fishy here.

The brother in law contacted http://www.scottishtrustdeed.co.uk/ to enquire about a trust deed. They informed him that yes they are able to help him, but he needs to speak to this company in Glasgow http://www.simplefinancialsolutions.co.uk/. Now from what I can see, Simlpe don't do trust deeds, they were just going to sell him a loan. Is this right, can some company claiming to be a trust deed provider send you to a loan company instead? This a company claiming to be a "Scottish Government Backed Debt Solution". By the way at no time was it ever mentioned that he would be going for a loan. Until now he has been under the impression that he would be going for a trust deed. He hasn't gone to see them yet and I've told him not to bother.
      The company you need to enquire about is:

http://www.simplefinancial.co.uk/services.html

based in Glasgow

The other company you mentioned www.simplefinancialsolutions.co.uk
      are based in Manchester, are a decent honest company and are entirely unconnected with this issue.
      Our apologies to them for the confusion over Company names!
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

They are actually calle Simple financial solutions.
        http://www.debt-relief-orders.co.uk/privacy_policy.asp

Debt-Relief-Orders.co.uk Privacy Policy

This privacy policy sets out how Simple Financial Solutions Limited uses and protects any information that you give Simple Financial Solutions Limited when you use this website.
        Simple Financial Solutions Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
        Simple Financial Solutions Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2009."

It may be different from the Manchester one, for which I then apologize.

Oh and they have an office in Glasgow as well as Manchester.

Comment

Originally posted by shell View Post
          They are actually calle Simple financial solutions.
          http://www.debt-relief-orders.co.uk/privacy_policy.asp

Debt-Relief-Orders.co.uk Privacy Policy

This privacy policy sets out how Simple Financial Solutions Limited uses and protects any information that you give Simple Financial Solutions Limited when you use this website.
          Simple Financial Solutions Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
          Simple Financial Solutions Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2009."

It may be different from the Manchester one, for which I then apologize.

Oh and they have an office in Glasgow as well as Manchester.
          Hi

Ive just had a look through the debt relief order link and have to say that I have never seen anything like it as far as Debt Relief Orders are concerned.

The DRO example makes interesting reading to say the least and the claim to be the UKs No.1 provider of Debt Relief Orders...well... I am honestly lost for words.

You just have to laugh I suppose.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X