• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter form Morgans solicitore, what does it mean

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Letter form Morgans solicitore, what does it mean

Thank God I said I hoped a second opinion would come along.

Comment

Here is an update on a charging order issued by Cabot.
      Cabot asked the just for the charging order to br removed at the hearing i attended on the 22nd of march, but for the ccj to remain.
      After the legalities the judge asked if there as anything i wanted to ask.
      I then asked cabots representative if it would be possible for me to have some documentation of how much the original debts was for (four in total) as there are so many mistakes on the court papers regarding amounts i had paid.
      The judge then order that cabot should produce all assignments to these debts in chronological order within the next 28 days ,
      A bit of a victor for me i think, could any one advice me what i should do if these are not produced by the 22nd of april as the judge adviced.
      Many thanks
      gillweall.

Comment

reading thru the judgement , the defendant made an application to appeal out of the time allowed..

i did not know you could do that

Comment

Hi
          Here is an update regarding morgans,
          On the 22nd of march at the hearing cabot withdrew the charging order,, the judge told cabot that they must produce all assignment in chronological order by the 22 of april.
          Yesterday the 21st I received a letter from cabot saying ' they wish to vary the order made by district judgexxxxxxxon the 22nd march as the the claiment is unable to comply with the terms relating to the provision of accounts from incetion. A copy of an N244 guidlines isalso attached, the hearing is for the 2nd of june.
          When cabot tried to get a charging oerder on my propert it was dismised due to inacurasies of court papers, i pointed this out and cabot admit they had made a mistake, a payments of £3000.00 had not been credited to my account
          Once again this same error has been duplicated on their witness stament, another shortfall of £3000.00 plus.
          What should i do? would appreciate any advice.
          Many thanks
          gillwall

Comment

Cabot must provide documentary evidence relatiing to, all assignments to these debts in chronological order.

Deed(s) of assignment and;
            from the OC;
            Deed(s) of Sale

Comment

Thanks Angry Cat
              Non of these have been supplied, What do you advice I do at the hearing regarding the incorrect information on their witness statment.
              Many thanks
              gillwall.

Comment

sorry to hear that your still having problems with cabot
                Bought some tablets today to build my strength up .. cant get the bloody lid off.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X