• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice on Capquest letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on Capquest letter

Dear All

I would be grateful for some advice on how to proceed if possible.

My partner received a letter in March from the dreaded Capquest company concerning a debt of £299.00 from Shop Direct Finance company. I found this forum which has been a great help so far and sent a copy of Labmans letter to them requesting a copy of the credit agreement or proof of the alleged debt. Capquest responded by saying the account had been put on hold for 28 days while they looked into the matter. i have just received a letter stating that their client cannot provide the original or reconstituted credit agreement.

As both myself and partner know that there has never been such a debt, should i wait and see if any further communications come from Capquest or send them a reply to the last letter stating that as they cannot prove that the debt belongs to my partner, the matter is now closed. Given the posts from others with regards this company i cannot presume that this will be the last i hear from them.

Many thanks in advance.
    Tags: None

Re: Advice on Capquest letter

see what if ever they send letter again/ nothing new there with crapquest once challenged especially shop direct stuff

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X