• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The bank have acknowledged my claim, is this normal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bank have acknowledged my claim, is this normal?

Ok, this is a jokey way in which you can relax with claims. Please feel free to quote defences and what they mean but remember to change colour for your interpretation of it. The A above changes colours.

"The bank have acknowledged my claim" = We are going to drag this one out and then pay out just before the court case.

The bank is not st fault, but as a gesrure of goodwill are willing to offer half the claimed amount. Please sign the below form and return it to us.

We know we are at fault, but will try all tactics to buy you off cheaply, sign the below form and we get off lightly. Don't sign it and we will pay out just before court.

Best wishes,
    Hod..Liam...
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

It is your responsibilty to stay within your available limits

But if you cant we still let you go over drawn and take all your hard earned dosh in the disguise of a service fee so we can stay rich and you can be poor

[/COLOR]

Comment

Our charges are fair and transparent.
        Some fat rich git on a fancy boat in the French Riviera said so, and he want another Ferrari next year.

We only hold personal data for 6 years.
        Feck off you aint having that much back!!

Comment

I need to clarify this bit THIS IS FOR COURT STUFF and not initial letters which i have another thread for. SO for example,
          "please can you provide us a list of all the charges you are disputing and why you are disputing them" I know it is unlawful so cut the crap and pay out, save yourselves a bob or two

Comment

Originally posted by strangewayofsavin View Post
            Our charges are fair and transparent.
            Some fat rich git on a fancy boat in the French Riviera said so, and he want another Ferrari next year.

We only hold personal data for 6 years.
            Feck off you aint having that much back!!
            Oh Gawd I so P****d myself at this one!!!!

Please sign the enclosed Confidentiality Agreement
            Coz if you go and open your big trap we'll have all of you scabby little people trying to get your money back!!!!

We aim to respond in the next 8 weeks.
            You'll be lucky - now go away.

Full and Final Offer
            Well until the nasty judge says otherwise

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X