• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Disclosure of a warning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disclosure of a warning

I just received the information they have and it contains a full account of what I told them. What should I do?? Xx

Comment

Ask them directly if they pass that info on to the NMC - explain you are stressing out over your application and know you have to disclose the warning... they may be able to put your mind at rest as presumably the uni are experienced at students going on to the NMC from them ?

The Disclosure won't have that much detail, as per that example I posted earlier, so it might well work in your favour that you told them about it all soon as it happened, and if it did get passed on it adds explanation in your favour.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi
        is it recorded anywhere that the incident was intentional - i.e did you tell the police you were caught red handed or did you always maintain it was a mistake?
        If the latter . I was wondering how anyone would find out differently

Comment

No the two story's are pretty different
          i told the police I had done it! I was definetly caught red handed

- - - Updated - - -

What information about the warning will be in the criminal check??
          Will it have a full description of the event?

Comment

D you think I need to disclose this information at all if it did not show up on an advanced PVG certificate?
            I am considering waiting to see if it is disclosed on the certificate (I have a job offer and they are currently doing a crb check)
            My worry about this is incase they find out some other way.

Comment

If it doesn't show on a PVG, it is unlikely to be discovered except from the Uni.

You can see here what jnfo is included in the different types of disclosure

Information included
              Type of disclosure
              Basic
              Standard
              Enhanced Enhanced with Lists check
              PVG Scheme Record
              PVG Scheme Record Update* PVG Scheme Membership Statement*
              Unspent convictions
              Spent convictions
              Cautions
              Membership Status
              Consideration Status
              Suitability Information
              Prescribed Court Orders & Sex Offenders Notification Requirements
              Sex Offenders Notification Requirements
              Other Relevant Information
              Information about last PVG Scheme Record
              Information about changes to Vetting Information

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X