• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

manhieim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manhieim

We are vt a car from motonovo and are waiting for car to be picked up by manheim have been informed if we do not sign inspection report car will not be recovered ?
    Tags: None

Re: manhieim

I just had mine picked up today and made the mistake of signing it even tho the costs said zero. I didn't realise that the boxes under it had costs tba one delivered. The bloke was spot on although a bit sly with the paper work. I told him I won't be signing anything and he told me that's fine never mentioned he wouldn't take the car. I only signed because I thought it was zero am kicking my self now

Comment

Hi Marksur,

have you heard anything back from Motonovo after signing ??
      I am about to VT my car and not sure about signing any thing on collection day ?

Comment

I'm away at the minute but I phoned home last night and I had a letter from motonovo saying I had no further liability so hopefully that's it and it's over and done with. The car went back with the brake replace light on but still had plenty left on them and a steering angle fault. Hopefully they are not as bad as we think lol.

Comment

Well that sounds like a good result for you, well done.
          How long did it take manheim to collect the car once you started the VT??

Comment

About a week to get in contact but I had a few issues trying to get a company from the north east to collect it as they were miles away. I think if I had lived closer it would have all been sorted in 2 weeks. I phoned and emailed the collection company asking for the standards they work with from the BVRLA which they never provided. The company I used said they used the BVRLA standards so when I looked onto it they have to be trained and pay to be apart of it, it states on the website we are entitled to a copy of the standards from the company who collected my car and they never provided them.

Comment

Thanks for the info Marksur

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X