• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Unscrupulous Monarch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unscrupulous Monarch

I am being left no choice but to take legal action in county court againt this unscrupulous aiirline, Monarch.
    During a flight to Egypt in 2014, the passenger seated behind me was very disruptive, punching, slapping back of my seat verbally abusive throughout.
    I was perturbed as were my fellow passengers.
    The crew merely banned her from drinking which she just ignored. She just verbally abused them too and did not settle.
    The flight carried on.
    I also asked for medical assistance , when I was leaving I reminded itto crew who said they could not help and proclaimed the person responsible was ignoring them. I was left to struggle and also on return flight.
    I then complained on arrival to UK but monarch just fobbed me off with a £50 voucher offer which I did not accept. I wanted my flight refunded as It was marred by disruptive passenger.
    Monarch refused and did not even pay attention to the other part of my complaint.
    I then complained to CAA who informed me they could not do anything about the disruptive passenger complaint but Monarch had breached their guidelines re the Assistance claim.
    Monarch after further investigation then fobbed meoff with offer of £100, which again was not redeeemed or given.
    I looked into the possibility of using the voucher in 2017 but Monarch informed me they no longer fly to Egypt. They further refused to let me use it as part of a monarch holiday. i found this very unreasonable and asked them to refund it which again they refuse to do.
    I have vwroitten to them numerous times but they refuse to deal with me I have even written to the CEO Andrew Swaffield who does not deign to reply or apologise, attempt to resolve the issue. Since then I used Resolver an online tool to resolve, Monarch being unreasonable and have fabricated an untrue account of what went on.
    They have refused to enter into further correspondance and I am now planning to take it to County court which they suggest I won't have any recourse they are discouraging me all the while telling me to. I contend they are being very unreasonable and have tested my patience to the point of despair.

Any Suggestions or advice would be welcome.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X