• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Old train2game course, debt collectors letters. Disputed years ago?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old train2game course, debt collectors letters. Disputed years ago?

Originally posted by Roxyd View Post
    Also I don't know what to put for account reference for CDF as I've lost all my paperwork. On my letter from Cabot it tells me the reference number for train2game, like my personal identifier, should that be what I include there?
    So on the CCA request where is says ''Account Reference'' put ''Account now with Cabot, their Reference Number xxxxx''

does the following seem ok? I'm using my mobile and can't figure how to attach so have copied and pasted, hope that's ok. This one's for CDF. Also as I moved address is it worth listing my old address in there to make it easier to find the information?
    Yes and yes.

Comment

Hi [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] [MENTION=332]EXC[/MENTION]
      I received a letter back from Marlborough today, with my letter and postal order inside, saying:
      Please find enclosed your letter and postal order. We do not hold any account details for you, therefore we believe you may have been given our contact details in error.
      I'm confused?
      Thanks

Comment

Grrrr. Maybe they've ditched details as it's over 6 years. Keep hold of that letter anyway. Did you give them the same name & address you had at the time you signed up ?

Also you remember when you complained originally after 4/5 months - who did you ring and did you get anything back in writing then ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Grrrr. Maybe they've ditched details as it's over 6 years. Keep hold of that letter anyway. Did you give them the same name & address you had at the time you signed up ?

Also you remember when you complained originally after 4/5 months - who did you ring and did you get anything back in writing then ?
          Yes I made sure to include my old address in the letter. Quite frustrating!
          Yes I originally complained to the address I had for train2game from my paperwork, which I've frustratingly lost. I wrote to them, and received letters back but it's all been lost in the move.

Comment

I was in the same situation and all I did was wrote a letter regarding sections 5-7 of the consumer protections for unfair trading regulations, 2008 watch the skill's train under scrutiny on google Robert Aiger video, that you have been hardsold, misrepresented mislead, pressurised under the situation that you were in financial dificulty, send an offer of a £1 as you are in financial difficulty to cabot when did they contact you regarding this, as after 6 year's. the course is now statute barred, ask for all your money back, and threaten them with small claim's court action.

- - - Updated - - -

Get your subject acess request and keep all evidence that you have as evidence, send a cheque off for £10.

- - - Updated - - -

Tiga are not accredited by Train2Game anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxyd View Post
              Yes I made sure to include my old address in the letter. Quite frustrating!
              Yes I originally complained to the address I had for train2game from my paperwork, which I've frustratingly lost. I wrote to them, and received letters back but it's all been lost in the move.
              okay well don't worry, if they really have nothing about you on their systems it will go against them in the end.

You could try their registered data protction address

Registration Number: ZA004673

Date Registered: 13 June 2013 Registration Expires: 12 June 2018

Data Controller: TRAIN2GAME LTD

Address:
              20-22 SOMERVILLE HOUSE
              HARBORNE ROAD
              BIRMINGHAM
              B15 3AA
              This register entry describes, in very general terms, the personal data being processed by:

TRAIN2GAME LTD

Nature of work - Provision of Adult Learning

Confusingly they seem to have three... but start with train2game Ltd

Others are

Registration Number: Z2294781

Date Registered: 30 July 2010 Registration Expires: 29 July 2017

Data Controller: QUANTUM SKILLS LIMITED

Address:
              ENTERPRISE HOUSE
              5 ROUNDWOOD LANE
              HARPENDEN
              HERTFORDSHIRE
              AL5 3BW
              Other Names:

SKILLSTRAIN
              TRAIN 4 TRADE SKILLS
              TRAIN2GAME
              This register entry describes, in very general terms, the personal data being processed by:

QUANTUM SKILLS LIMITED

Nature of work - Training Company

And

Registration Number: ZA000901

Date Registered: 10 June 2013 Registration Expires: 09 June 2018

Data Controller: MOAT INFORMATION SERVICES LIMITED

Address:
              1210 LINCOLN ROAD
              PETERBOROUGH
              CAMBRIDGESHIRE
              PE4 6LA
              Other Names:

ATL Practical Training
              Train2Game
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Don't bother with Moat actually they were dissolved in Feb 2016

Quantum are still about but have changed their name to quantum skills construction Ltd https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07230866

Yeah just try the t2g Ltd one ...
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Don't bother with Moat actually they were dissolved in Feb 2016

Quantum are still about but have changed their name to quantum skills construction Ltd https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07230866

Yeah just try the t2g Ltd one ...
                  Sorry been poorly. Will get that sent on monday. It's been 16 working days since I sent the request for the credit agreement to Cabot and career development finance and no reply from either? I wrote for them to reply within 14 working days. Where do I go from here?
                  Thanks
                  Last edited by Roxyd; 9th August 2017, 10:22:AM.

Comment

Just wait for a response from either, if they don't provide the agreement they cannot enforce. They can bring court action but you can defend it on the basis of non compliance with your formal CCA request - as well as the statute barring, misselling and absence of service.

Have you checked your credit file ( noddle is free) and does it show on there at all ?
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Just wait for a response from either, if they don't provide the agreement they cannot enforce. They can bring court action but you can defend it on the basis of non compliance with your formal CCA request - as well as the statute barring, misselling and absence of service.

Have you checked your credit file ( noddle is free) and does it show on there at all ?
                      Hi [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION],
                      Checked noddle it doesnt show anywhere on there.

Also received a letter back from Career Development Finance this morning with the £10 order included and the £1 order also. It said
                      " we write with reference to your recent communication, received in to our office regarding a subject access request.
                      As you will be aware, your loan agreement was sold by CDF to Cabot Financial in December 2011. You should therefore contact Cabot directly with your request for data."

Looking like nobody has any of the documents anymore! Still had no response from Cabot for my credit agreement request.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X