• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BW legal chasing excel parking charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW legal chasing excel parking charge

Hi there I am very new to using forums so forgive me if I have written in the wrong place. Here goes, in Aug 16 The driver parked in a car park waiting for a friend They never left the car, but little to the drivers knowledge the car park took a photo of them entering and leaving the car park 20minutes later without having bought a ticket. It was the drivers stupidity as They did not see any signs that would have prompted them to purchase a ticket. So...... The driver has had numerous letters from various different debt collection agencies after They ignored the initial letter from excel parking. The driver has ignored every letter They have received as per all the advice They have read on line. The driver has now received a letter from Bw legal threatening court action and read mixed comment online about what to do? The driver is stuck and does not want to have to go to court so what is the best advice anyone could give the driver on their next step?��
    Last edited by Tillie080808; 12th July 2017, 16:15:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: BW legal chasing excel parking charge

No The driver has no correspondence at all as like you said I must have read old advice and The driver has ignored and threw away. I'm sorry I'm so little help.��

- - - Updated

Comment

Hi

You seem to have 2 threads on the go & you are responding on this one to posts made in t'other.
      http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...parking-charge

I'll ask our [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] () to merge them for you.
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
        Hi

You seem to have 2 threads on the go & you are responding on this one to posts made in t'other.
        http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...parking-charge

I'll ask our @Kati () to merge them for you.
        thanks, I'm new to all this not sure what I'm doing.😝

Comment

OK. Handle this as the keeper, and modify all your previous posts to reflect this. Then find the original notice to keeper that was sent and post is on here with identifying details removed.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X