• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vodafone troubles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodafone troubles

@Lee Vodafone Company Rep

Need some help sorting out a disaster with vodafone
    Tags: None

Re: Vodafone troubles

Well vodafone strike again

Posting on behalf of my OH in the hope that Lee can sort something out

OH on contract with talk mobile
    Friday 30th contacted them about an upgrade - arranged , phone to be delivered by DPD on Monday

Monday received txt saying phone would be delivered between 11.30 and 12.30 - when 12.30 came I tracked it to find there had been a problem

Phoned DPD to be told wrong address (but right postcode) on parcel

Contacted VF who said yes sorted out would be delivered tomorrow

Tuesday nothing happened , phoned again , firstly got put through to a really rude woman called Jaing ( who wanted to know why we wanted her name!) then put through to Rebecca at retentions in S Yorkshire who promised faithfully the address had been changed and it would be delivered today . Also arranged a credit

Today - no message so checked tracking to be told going back to sender

Phoned - told it was the wrong address ( same one as before)

Phoned VF again, promised a call back within an hour or two - John probably in SA - certainly a SA accent

Still waiting

Phones again and was told I would get a call back within an hour- guess what- still waiting

Hoping either Lee or the company sort this out otherwise it will be offski

To add to it I have just renewed on an all singing all dancing £50 a month contract but still within my cooling off period so maybe we will both be off to BT or 3

CAG has given me the email of the boss so next stop will be him but I really want this sorted without going that far
    Last edited by Kati; 6th July 2017, 15:04:PM.

Comment

Sent an email with a link yo here but not received an automated response yet

Comment

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]

Seems vodafone web relations team are unable to access the website- or so they tell me. There again we have been told so many lies by vodafone recently who can tell.....

Comment

?? No reason from this end ... what have they said?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Amethyst

Here is a copy of a line in an email they sent

We can'taccess the website link due to our internet security settings.

( I had cut and paste the link to the thread into their online web page)

Comment

Ok that sounds like an issue with what sites Vodafone allows its employees access to. I'll see if I can get them to look at the case via twitter.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi warwick65,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

So I can get it looked into further, please update the thread with your email reference number.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
                I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Hi Lee

Here is the reference number EFT195 [#16434484]

Comment

Hi warwick65,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I'll look into this further and update you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
                    I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X