• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ppi win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ppi win

Just won a big ppi win , sent of acceptance letter to bank

Issue had a Iva finished in 2009 have all legal paper work

Who will get the payment I had few years ago won ppi same bank but there te looked claim due to mishandling ppi claims

The offer lettter I sent back with bank details on in my name I sure if there had contacted Iva see there what're it the letter I had sent back to were I will take the offer would be sent to Iva people , ???

In the full letter there no wording there paying the old Iva

I do have a email from 2014 saying there no vest interest in ppi claims

Can any one help

- - - Updated - - -

It also asked for my bank details
    Tags: None

Ppi win

Please help
    Large ppi won
    Letter sent back t confirm I take the offer asking my bank details
    Issue lays had a old Iva we're will payment go

I
    The acceptance form you send back in my name with asking details my back

I guessing If there was going give it to Iva the acceptance form would gone to them as I know backs contact them before settlement sent out see there what it was finish in 2009

No mention of Iva in letter thank you

Comment

Re: Ppi win

Hi

I've merged your 2 threads and I'll ask [MENTION=48934]Debt Camel[/MENTION] to see if she can assist you.

In the meantime what makes you think that your latest PPI compensation award might have to go to your IVA if it finished in 2009?

Comment

I not sure I though there was a new ruling this year about ppi and old Iva

I don't think it might not

Offer letter of nearly ten grand

The letter address to me . The acceptance form I had to sent back in my name and asking my bank details

I would thought if Iva was going take payment
        It works stated in the letter and the acceptance letter would been sent to the Iva company

And I right to think this cheers

Comment

I was in an IVA and signed a deed of assignment which meant any PPI refunds had to be paid to the Iva even when it completed. But I think unless you signed like I did you will be able to keep it all.

Comment

No ppi wasn't really about when I completed end 2009

Did you get the acceptance offer letter to sign or your old Iva there no mention of Iva in letter
            I not signed any thing to give Iva cash

Comment

My IVA ended last year and they asked me to sign before it ended although I think there has been challenges as to how long a discharged IVA person is obligated to surrender any further PPI refunds. I am 100% sure you are safe to keep this as you did not sign anything.

Comment

No did not sign nothing
                I was on 2004 standard terms Iva my Iva ended before ppi really came in Nov 2009

What ifs the deed of agreement ?

The letter of offer from the bank came in my name and the letter were you send bank was in my name which is my bank details and sign would there of sent that to the Iva there was There wanting it etc

Comment

This might be worth you reading https://debtcamel.co.uk/ppi-iva-green-wright/

Comment

Thanks .

Can I ask when the Iva took the cash from the ppi did you get the letter of offer in your name or did I say your bank was getting it there was sent the form to fill in take the offer

Comment

The bank is clystale bank there did award me 500 in 2014 as there messes it up plus many others when I asked the Iva in 2014 there told me via email there no vest instrest in the ppi claim
                      As this bank has to relook at cases seems mine was one then
                      This case was the same case as 2014 just there finaly relooked at it so does it legally still stand as the same case from 2014 when I first applied and even thou cylstale bank never investigated it right ( in news )

I did not ask them to relook I just got a Radom letter with offer saying there messed the claim up from 2014 when the Iva people confimed via writing no vest intreat it's wasn't my fault the bank. Ever looked at the case right in 2014 given the
                      Court cases the bank been fined please advice

Comment

I did not ask them to relook I just got a Radom letter with offer saying there messed the claim up from 2014 when the Iva people confimed via writing no vest intreat
                        So you have a letter from the IVA firm in 2014 saying they have no interest in the PPI?

Can I ask who the IVA firm is?

Comment

McCambridge Duffy

There emailed me when I put in for this claim in 2014 to say there no vest interest in. Ppi claims
                          Tue company I claimed from was clystale bank there upheld the claim in 2014 awarded 500

Just last week a radon letter came from bank say we relooked at it as mis payed you and awarded loads more

The letter with breakdown and acceptance form I fill in is all in my name asking for my bank details etc

I guessing if there was going to award the Iva the bank would of told me in letter not sent me the acceptance letter but sent the Iva people it

Comment

I am afraid it is possible McCambridge Duffy will want to claim this money, as the legal situation has been clarified since 2014. However as your IVA is so old, they may still decide they are not interested.

The only way to be sure is to ask them.

Comment

Thank you the bank have sent me the form for my bank details wouldt the bank of contacted the old Iva before sending me the offer

- - - Updated - - -

If so do there take the 8 percent interest

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X