• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ppi win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ppi win

Originally posted by Stacy22 View Post
    Just last week a radon letter came from bank say we relooked at it as mis payed you and awarded loads more
    Did the bank give a reason why they reviewed your original compensation amount and why they awarded you more? Perhaps you could type out that bit from the letter.

If so do there take the 8 percent interest
    The interest is part of the compensation so it should be treated the same.

Comment

In brief letter states

The decision we made on your claim in 2014 we did not calualte correctly we did not search our records for ppi you had we have looked at your claim again to make sure we send you the right amount
      How we will pay you

If your happy with the amount we will pay you within 28 days
      Once you sign the acceptance form
      We will pay the funds into your bank account of your choice or by check

( there no mention of paying the Iva or I was bound by the Iva )

This claim was first made in 2014 I got 400 for one account I had ten

In 2014 I did ask the old Iva if there wanted it at. The time was only 400 his was part of the reply there gave ( took from letter )
      McCambridge Duffy have no vested interest in any PPI claims.

The Clydesdale bank took it on them self to reopen there files for to recently been fined it was not by fault there underpaid the claim which was first started in 2014 not a fresh claim at all the same claim fron2014

I have briefly spoke to the back there said if at the bank saw there was a Iva by serching ng the online Iva data base which ever one can see. I not on there then there would of contacted the Iva and sent them aceotace form which I gave and sent back so I guessing there sent Form asking by. Any details be to fill in for bank details it should go to me

As clearly if tjr Iva when I first started the claiming 2014 confirmed there was not bothered it's not my fault bank messed up so many claims and the refund as there have on over 10000 accounts

Wee bit confused

- - - Updated - - -

On the letter it has full breakdown of the amounts of ppi I payed on accounts and the amount owned as refund

Comment

Originally posted by Stacy22 View Post
        Thank you the bank have sent me the form for my bank details wouldt the bank of contacted the old Iva before sending me the offer

- - - Updated - - -
        If so do there take the 8 percent interest
        I don't know what the bank may have done - even if I was to guess, you can hardly rely on that.

So far as I know, most IVA firms claim the 8% as well. A few offer that to the debtor. I don't know what your firm does.

Your options are to take the money, relying on the fact your IVA firm said previously it wasn't interested, or to ask the IVA firm.

Comment

True I have been made out in 2014 on two banks mind you small amounts

From the letter and the parts I put on here does it seems the bank paying me

It have no mention on Iva on letter from the bank I read threads where the Iva taking it Is states on the offer letter from the bank that there paying the Iva

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X