• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

GROUP LITIGATION: Train2Game / T2G / Skills Train / Train 4 Skills • REGISTER HERE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GROUP LITIGATION: Train2Game / T2G / Skills Train / Train 4 Skills • REGISTER HERE

Hello.
    I am hereby making a prospective request of interest in forming a Class Action Legal Pursuit / Group Litigation Order against Marlborough Information Services LTD in relation to Train2Game, Skills Train, Train 2 Skills or any other distance learning courses owned and operated by Marlborough Information Services LTD.

I understand there are numerous threads on this forum alone - many of which suggest an unfair and unjust experience relating to these programs, their associated contracts of sale and financial agreements.

I propose that we use this thread to assemble a collective and seek a legal resolution to these matters together, and to settle these disputes through a Group Litigation Order.

I would appreciate the administrators forward all those who have expressed their issues with the above mentioned, to this thread, so that necessary action can be organised. I also humbly request that they please lend their knowledge to assist us in uniting for this cause.

Whether it be an on-going dispute, or historical - please register your interest below so that we can begin to take the necessary steps towards legal action and justice for those effected.

Please keep your responses relevant to facts and personal experience only. This will prevent this thread being removed under the Defamation Act.

Thank you.

Andrew.
    Tags: None

Re: GROUP LITIGATION: Train2Game / T2G / Skills Train / Train 4 Skills • REGISTER HER

Hi Andrew, While the thought is appreciated, it may be an idea to give some detail about yourself, and introduce yourself to the Administrators before announcing a potential class action.

You are currently unregistered here and put simply you could be anyone.

On what grounds are you considering taking action, and what would the aim be ? To see people released from their contracts and refunded for monies paid presumably to begin with ?

Email me if you like Sharon@celame.co.uk or register and send me a PM. I'm not adverse to discussion on it, but let's try starting the right way.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X