• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Diabetes Type 2 - Just some info.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Diabetes Type 2 - Just some info.

Oh he is amazing ! ( I met him too ) lol.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I agree and totally understand Ploddertom, not for everyone.
      Love your avatar just looks like my boxer!

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
        As said it isn't for everyone - I have quite a few other issues which don't help. I have been lucky in the past 2/3 months over different episodes by meeting the big man and telling him I'm not ready yet.

I should never have stopped smoking as never had all this then.
        Tell you what plodds, if you start looking into it, you might find a number of other issues could be helped by getting rid of processed foods/carbs/sugars and increasing natural fats.

Oddly, my MOT nurse was also of the opinion that quitting smoking causes more problems than anyone lets on.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Tell you what plodds, if you start looking into it, you might find a number of other issues could be helped by getting rid of processed foods/carbs/sugars and increasing natural fats.

Oddly, my MOT nurse was also of the opinion that quitting smoking causes more problems than anyone lets on.
          I would have to start with heart, liver & kidney issues closely followed by arthritis. It becomes a bit of a joke going to the docs and he sits there saying "fascinating, fascinating". When asked what he meant he tells me it is fascinating to find someone with so many different issues. Went to the opticians and caught him saying "extraordinary, extraordinary" & when asked what he meant he tells me usually someone will present with any 1 of 3 problems but you have all 3 and you're the wrong sex for one them! - direct to hospital and don't Pass Go.

As for the smoking issue, well I think we know it isn't healthy but it does seem to mask a lot of different issues. Like the diabetes where they are more concerned over the fact one may have had "silent" heart attacks.

Comment

ha well, it's nice not to be boring I guess !

Depends exactly what your issues are obviously but insulin = inflamation = issues ... slowly switching out carbs isn't going to make anything worse ( though over time you might have to adjust your injections) and could just make things a lot better. It's worth looking into, that's all I'm saying - it's not just about diabetes xxx
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

I have to smoke for the sake of my mother in law’s health! If I could not go out for a smoke when she visits I think she would be dead by now!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
              ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
                I have to smoke for the sake of my mother in law’s health! If I could not go out for a smoke when she visits I think she would be dead by now!
                This wouldn't have worked for my late mother in law (God rest her soul), she would have joined you!!

I got told to quit smoking (normal doc nagging) my answer was nicoteen or no job... you decide!!

I now have an Ecig. he's still not happy but says its an improvement!
                PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X