• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Will civil recovery show on CRB check?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will civil recovery show on CRB check?

Hi all,

I posted a few months back about my mother (who has a mental illness) forgetting to pay for some items. (cost in total was £10) This was in September 2016.

She's had about 3 letters demanding payment of £125 but we have ignored and haven't received any for months now.

My question is I have received a conditional offer for a job with the NHS and they will be doing CRB checks and they stated that if I didn't mention any criminal spent or unspent they would terminate my application if any appeared on my checks. I want to state that yes I was with my mother when the situation happened and I was asked to leave me details in a book, the police were never involved and any letters form the the company who deals with tescos civl recovery have not been addressed to me or even mentioned me.

Can anyone advise weather or not this situation will appear on my checks?

Thank you
    Tags: None

Re: Will civil recovery show on CRB check?

No it won't show on a CRB check. The only thing that would show on a CRB would be if you were charged with an offence by the police. Not because you've been stuck on a list for speculative invoicing xxxx Don't worry, and good luck with your job

Oh and keep on ignoring those letters arriving for your mum. They tend to have a break then have a last ditch attempt before giving up entirely.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Will civil recovery show on CRB check?

Hi [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]

Thank you for responding! That's put my mind at ease! I didn't even think about it til i got home.

Ah, I see! Yes, we (she) will continue to ignore them!

Thank you again for your advice! and thank you for your wishes

Take care x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X