• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VT with Billing Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT with Billing Finance

I need some advice regarding a VT that I initiated on the 17th May 2017 with Billing Finance.

I have emailed the standard VT letter, and sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.

I have confirmation the letter has been delivered, I also sent the email copy to several Billing Finance contact email addresses. I provided 14days for them to collect the vehicle and requested all correspondence be in writing via letter or email (providing a valid email address for them to contact me of course)

As of yet (2nd June) I have had no response from Billing Finance, not one little noise - I did cancel my direct debit and recieved a 'missed payment' email from them though but NOTHING regarding my VT.

I have also emailed them 2 days ago, reminding them that the 14days I have provided for them to collect the vehicle are about to expire and that I have heard nothing from them, additionally telling them that as of June 7th the vehicle will not be insured or taxed and that I will be informing the DVLA that the vehicle is now in there ownership/registered keeper and I will retain no liability beyond this date.

I have also emailed them to inform them I intend to levy a charge of £10 per day beyond June 7th that they leave the vehicle with me.

I am concerned that I'm simply getting no response whatsoever, literally nothing at all from them.

Do I have cause to go to the Financial Ombudsman? what do I do next?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X