• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Zenith car lease and insurance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenith car lease and insurance

Hello everyone ,
    I'm leasing a car through my work with zenith and it comes including the insurance I've had it over a year now but I'd had it for about 1 month when it was parked out side my house and a girl went straight on to it she said she was stupidly talking to her friend behind 😡Well I have a witness the lady across the road when I called zenith it took a week to collect the car even I no payed the excess there and then on the phone then I was with out a car for anoth 2 weeks so 3 weeks I didn't have a car to get to work . Any way so I called the insurance and keep asking what's going on I was told the lady excepted responsibility so I should get a pay out soon we'll I've been calling them one a month since I've been told that I was told a few months ago that zenith are taking a company (still not 100% sure what company ) to court so I'm assuming it's the lady's insurance Company I've never ever heard of this taking over a year to settle the lady has agreed it was her so I don't see what the problem is .
    Tags: None

Re: Zenith car lease and insurance

Hi and welcomed
    I'm afraid your post is a little unclear.
    Are Zenith the insurers (the name is used by both a leasing company and an inurance company)?
    Is this claim for your excess being handled under Zeniths Motor Legal Protection Policy

Have you claimed for uninsured losses other than the excess?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X