• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capquest Investments and Drydens Solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capquest Investments and Drydens Solicitors

Originally posted by warwick65 View Post
    http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...y-of-Agreement

There is a link for the cca request

It is S77 for a loan and S78 for a credit card or catalogue account.

You say you have put a defence in is that correct?

What date was on the claim form because I think I would be looking at asking the solicitors if you could amend your defence although ai am not sure just how you do it.

You say you have never been in trouble before , this is not 'trouble' i.e the police can not get involved but could you clarify another point for me

In another thread http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...120#post730120

you say you have a ccj that is about to fall off your credit file which confuses me a little. I am not trying to catch you out, just get the absolute facts so the best advice can be given
    Thank you so much for the link. The claim form was made on the 3rd of may. I put my defence in on the 14th of may.

Oh no that's fine. I never had credit in my name not even a phone contract. That's the beauty of still leaving at home with my parents. This year I wanted to move out finally having a good job so checked my file. Found 4 default accounts and ccj in an address I've never lived at :/. I know my sister took lots of credit out in families names when she was here. She admitted to them but not in writing. I'm so screwed because of her

Comment

Result: Monday, 5 June 2017 would of been the by subission by date

Comment

Can you post up the claim form or email it to Kati so we can help

You are saying that this account was actually opened fraudulently
        Sister or not, I think you need to report theses to the police and get a crime number so you can get your credit file cleared

Comment

Can you post up the claim form or email it to Kati so we can help

You are saying that this account was actually opened fraudulently
          Sister or not, I think you need to report theses to the police and get a crime number so you can get your credit file cleared

I stupidly throw away the letter I'm very sorry I'm asking for help and I haven't got the information to give. It was stupid to get rid of it. Hoping it ago away. All I got it was a mail order/ very catalogue then passed to a debt agency capquest in 2011 but default is added on the account 2013. Failed to make payments under the agreement etc... and capquest want over 4,000.

I'm a little worried what will happen to her as she has children and I know it's silly as she hasn't thought of me when doing this. Plus she was living at home at the time but seems she changed the address after having all the credit so never had a letters come here about it

Comment

How did you acknowledge the claim and submit your defence?

Have you had any letters since

Comment

How did you acknowledge the claim and submit your defence?

Have you had any letters since
              On the letter it had a password and claimed number to use online to submit my defence etc.. and then the court sent a letter acknowledging my defence and the claimant has 28 days to contact me if they don't the claim will be stayed. Haven't heard anything since :/ xxx

Comment

You can still log into Mcol and see the status of the claim

Comment

You can still log into Mcol and see the status of the claim
                  Yeah but it doesn't have any update. Just yet. What happens if a claim is stayed and what proof do they need to prove I owe the money?

Comment

If it is stayed, nothing happens - it just stays suspended

As for proof, well it all depends on how and when the account was opened. If it is a catalogue account, were purchases made and where were they delivered to , were repayments made etc

Two more question I am afraid

You say your sister must have changed all the addresses because you have had no letters sent to you regarding any of these debts

Are there any linked addresses for you on your credit file
                    and

Why and how did the claim form end up at your address?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X