• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help! Claim form Asset Investigation/lending stream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help! Claim form Asset Investigation/lending stream

So it appears yes

Comment

You need to send this complaint to the Financial Ombudsman asap.

Do you know the date that LS sold this debt to the debt collector?

Comment

Hi. Looks like August 2016

Comment

Does anyone know how I go about filing my defence? I tried to log into MCOL and it did not recognise the claim and password I used to acknowledge. Do I have to submit a paper defence? Claim form date was 25th May. Am I being too hasty?

Comment

Originally posted by Bettyregrets View Post
            Does anyone know how I go about filing my defence? I tried to log into MCOL and it did not recognise the claim and password I used to acknowledge. Do I have to submit a paper defence? Claim form date was 25th May. Am I being too hasty?
            Are you using the government gateway account number and password that you created to log on to Moneyclaim online ?

Comment

Yes I am. Keeps saying it's not right

Comment

I don’t know my MC customer number - how can I locate this?If you are able to access your MCOL account, you can find your MC number by clicking ‘Editregistered details’ on the top right hand corner of the screen. If you cannot access your MCOL accountand require the MC number to complete an ID or password reset, then please email the court yourname, address, postcode and email address. Court staff will try to recover your MC number and willinform you if / when it is retrieved

.I have forgotten my ID and password for MCOL – how can I log in?If you are unable to retrieve the forgotten information then you will not be able to access your MCOLaccount. We may be able to move your claims to a new account, please follow the guidance in theannex at the end of this document. Alternatively you will need to continue manually by correspondingwith MCOL via email or the helpdesk. You will need to quote your claim number in all emails sent tothe court. If you have not issued any claims on this account it may be easier to register again with theGateway and receive new login details

.I am being given the error message “unable to find user – please contact the helpdesk”The error message “unable to find user – please contact the helpdesk” is generated by theGovernment Gateway when a user is trying to perform multiple password or ID resets. For securityreasons Government Gateway accounts have a restriction on frequent changes of password and userIDs. A successful password or ID reset can only be made once within a three day period. Court staffcan never reset the password or ID for you

.I have logged into my MCOL account, but I cannot see my claims?If you are unable to see your claims on your homepage, please ensure you scroll right to the bottom ofthe page as the claim menu is located here and this is where your claims are shown.If there are no claims in the account, then it could be that you have registered more than once and arelooking in the wrong account. If so, you will need to log out of that account, and log back into MCOLusing the Gateway ID and Password you set up which relates to the claim you have issued.
                Last edited by jon34; 9th June 2017, 18:16:PM. Reason: increase spacing

Comment

Just double and tripple check that you are using the correct user I.D and password

Comment

Thank you. Really appreciate that.

Comment

Your welcome

Comment

How did you get on. Did you manage to get back on moneyclaim online ?

Comment

If you're having problems with MCOL, you can email your defence to the court or send via land mail (allow min 2 days for post & send SignedFor).
                          The layout should be similar to

Copy/paste & sign the Statement of truth.
                          Email ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk - put (Asset) v (Bettyregrets) Claim no (XXXXXXXX) in subject box & 'defence attached' in main body of email.
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                          gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                            If you're having problems with MCOL, you can email your defence to the court or send via land mail (allow min 2 days for post & send SignedFor).
                            The layout should be similar to

Copy/paste & sign the Statement of truth.
                            Email ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk - put (Asset) v (Bettyregrets) Claim no (XXXXXXXX) in subject box & 'defence attached' in main body of email.

Hi Charitynjw, Would there be any mileage in introducing, in the defence, that there is sufficent doubt that asset collections hold legal title to the assignment to this alleged debt. And that they are put to strict proof of this by Production of the actual deed of assignment.

Comment

Thank you both. Really helpful. Afraid I didn't get the chance to try MCOL yesterday but will do so today if possible. I haven't had a response to my CCA request which I sent 2 weeks ago. Only sent CPR and DPA last week

Comment

I would refer to this non compliance when you draft your defence.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X