• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

-abuse-of-enduring-POA-and-executors duties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -abuse-of-enduring-POA-and-executors duties

I have just posted this on the front page but think it should be here!

While a person had enduring power of attorney they took all the donors cash and proceeds from house sale, she was also the executor of the will. The donor died two years ago I have not been able to get my share of the estate despite solicitors being involved. Police say it’s a civil matter and wont get involved ! I have the last four years of the donors bank accounts and can clearly see where the money has gone. She says the house was a gift!

The suspect also had enduring power of attorney over another elderly person who did get dementia (POA was not registered) and the donor was put in a care home for two years until they also died, I was due some inheritance from that will but the suspect says there is nothing to give which I know is not true ,I was due some cash and all the deceased’s personal possessions but they have vanished.

any ideas that wont break my bank account, my solicitor says at least £6k to take her to court ! beyond my budget!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X