• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Multiple PCN Gladstones Solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Multiple PCN Gladstones Solicitors

As that letter states '.....may instruct......', there's no direct threat of litigation.
    As yet.
    Gladstones (& clients) tend to be litigious.
    Allegedly.
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

So do I wait? Respond? I am beside myself

Comment

So where in those terms and conditions does it state the parking Charge? Section 5.2 is interesting in that it is talking about extra expenses incurred. So this is not a contracted amount and is all about their losses.

This sign is certainly not clear and Beavis result supports the driver in that the amount is not clear or apparent.

Comment

Yes agreed.

Would POPLA work in these circumstances? I have also looked for planning permission for the site and as far as I can see they haven't any. Unless I am looking in thw wrong place or missing something.

- - - Updated - - -

Would the three letter process work in these corcumstances?

Comment

I can't see Nat Car parks on either BPA or IPC databases.

Maybe this is not a PoFA situation?

@ostell........?
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
              I can't see Nat Car parks on either BPA or IPC databases.

Maybe this is not a PoFA situation?

@ostell........?
              They are BPA and you appear to be out of time to appeal to POPLA. But NCP don't really do court so why not wait to see if a claim form comes. Then it can be dealt with

At the moment all that is happening is someone is shouting "Boo" at you and you are panicking.
              Not here a lot but you'll find me on Pepipoo.

Comment

Is it too late for the three letter process? Or if not when will I be able to do this?

Comment

What 3 letter process?.......could you expand a little on this?
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

Comment

http://beatthebailiffsandthebanks.co...dca/4593724081

Comment

Defending myself in court seems absolutley horrifying......
                      I suspect it would be even worse if you tried using Freeman-type methods.

......and all of the legal jargon completly baffles me.
                      How 'au fait' are you with the intricacies of the 3-letter method?
                      If a Judge quizzed you on them, would you be able to confidently stand your ground?
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

Comment

I would imagine if it came to it I would have the confidence to fight it. My priority at the moment is to get as much advice as possible to stop it going that far.

I am appreciating all of the help.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X