• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye - Crown Wharf, Walsall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Eye - Crown Wharf, Walsall

Hi

The driver visited this retail park without prior knowledge of the parking scam that goes on there as they are from out of the area. On the day in question, they drove through without stopping to park there as it was that busy as it was a sunday and left.
    Total time from entry to exit is 16 minutes.

No appeal has been made as yet and any advice would be greatly received prior to it starting with regard to wording it correctly.

Many thanks in advance.

Please find attached a copy of the PCN
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Parking Eye - Crown Wharf, Walsall

Simple response:

You have failed to comply with the requirements of POFA 2012 to hold me, the keeper, liable for any alleged charges for the referenced event. Please contact the driver.

As you have no claim against me then please remove my details from your system and confirm within 21 days that this has been done. Further actions against me can only cause further distress. Please take this as a Section 10 request under the DPA.

Explanation: To hold the keeper liable without a windscreen ticket then the Notice To Keeper has to be received within 14 days. PE know this, which is why there is no mention of POFA on the notice, unless they are on the reverse.

Comment

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ket-on-vehicle

If the drivers identity remains a mystery to Parking Eye you will win at popla with a proper appeal.

M1

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice given.

Just to update - I contacted the managing agents for this retail park which are "Broadgate Estates" by email. They responded after a few days and got the 'charge' cancelled.

Just thought it would be useful info for the benefit of others that it is most definitely worth contacting the landowners management as suggested in mystery1's post whilst also making an appeal.

Thanks again.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X