• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Restons county court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Restons county court claim

To be pedantic, the CCA request & £1 fee should go to the 'creditor'.
    If Capquest are the Claimant, then they also ought to be the creditor, replacing Shop Direct via assignment.
    If it were me I'd resend the request/fee to Cq, & advise Restons of same (no fee included with the Restons' one).
    Imho, CCA requests potentially offer valuable legal protection, so make sure it's watertight.
    & don't forget proof of posting.
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Have sent to the above will see if I get a response thanks Charitynjw/Mike770

Comment

would someone kindly give advice on this reply by Restons I need to send in my defence very soon
        Attached Files

Comment

usual correctness but one difference no allocated yet therefore CPR41.14 request can be made, whether they respond is another thing at this stage, await next court instruction not theirs.

- - - Updated - - -

defence include relevant CPR 31.14 document mentioned on N1 court form outstanding etc send youyr defence in the day before due making sure it up yo date in coment!

Defence Example |

Comment

Defence is due soon Mike as have to send via post as mcol wont let me log in help with what I should say about not sending me any [paperwork would be a great help Tracey

Comment

send to:- ccbcaq@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk you should get an immediate receipt once sent,

- - - Updated - - -

you could post on here your defence minus personal detail and numbers for peeps to check for you prior to sending>

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X