• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell county court..HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell county court..HELP

Today I received a letter from , Nottingham county court business centre saying I have been taken to court by Lowell and I now have to pay 720 for a unpaid debt, it is right that I didn't pay it, it was a catalogue years ago I moved house blah blah blah, is this legitimate? I don't want a CCJ I'm going for a mortgage please help.
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell county court..HELP

First Steps | acknowledge claim at MCOL on line - tick defend all that starts the process, the form you got is a blue one, not a demand, it is the beginning of a claim against you,

more detail on here please, who the originator was Shop direct ?? maybe, when took out on line ?last payment etc default date?

- - - Updated - - -

First Steps | acknowledge claim at MCOL on line - tick defend all that starts the process, the form you got is a blue one, not a demand, it is the beginning of a claim against you,

more detail on here please, who the originator was Shop direct ?? maybe, when took out on line ?last payment etc default date?

CCA Request || CPR 31.14 Request send a CCA1974 request Recorded Delivery to lowells not the solicitor for starters enclosing £1.00 postal order,

then send CPR31.14 to the solicitors free of charge named on the court summons Recorded Delivery

Comment

What is your timescale for applying for a mortgage? Do you have a default for this catalogue showing on your credit record? Was the the first letter you have received about this or have you been ignoring them?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenjoy View Post
        I received a letter from , Nottingham county court business centre saying I have been taken to court by Lowell and I now have to pay 720 for a unpaid debt, it is right that I didn't pay it, it was a catalogue years ago I moved house blah blah blah.
        You say this was a catalogue "years ago" so when did you last pay anything towards this debt?

Could it have been before March 2011 or has it been since then?

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X