• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Plusnet line rental increase within 1 month of joining 18 moth contract

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plusnet line rental increase within 1 month of joining 18 moth contract

Question:- 18 month contract why line rental increase all with 1 month of joining?

Michael J: OK - the line rental increase is affecting all our customers, both new and long standing - the terms indicate that the price can change even within a contract. However, as the price rise would be considered detrimental to yourself, you can leave without penalty if you inform us you wish to do so within 30 days of receipt of notification of the price rise

Michael J: If you do wish to cancel as a result of this price rise, you would need to speak with our customer options team - I can get you through to them on chat if you'd like a word?

(strange_ immediately / during this chat on line Plusnet rang and asked me if the service ok since I am new to them:-)

me : plusnet just rang and asked if all o.k. and i pointed out the fact above and basically down to leave if you like as they can increase as and when they want = sounds BT responses to anything??

me : so I have my answer I have no choice but to accept increase. ok

Michael J: Sorry - wish I could do more, but the word has come down from on high that the increase is required

Michael J: Is there anything else I can help you with?

me : no tnks

Tags: None

Re: Plusnet line rental increase within 1 month of joining 18 moth contract

Now now Mike how do you think BT will pay their £42 mil fine, you don't think joe public will get away with that do you lol

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
      Now now Mike how do you think BT will pay their £42 mil fine, you don't think joe public will get away with that do you lol
      Got to keep them on their Toes enaid have we not?;-lol

Comment

We do indeedy, don't think you can barter over line rental tbh, seems it's just the big package users that can

Comment

sadly that is the way of the world

a large corporation gets caught out doing what they shouldnt, or not doing what they should.

Govt finds them guilty and a hefty fine is imposed, good for the Govt. as more revenue.

corporation then screws the fine money out of their customers through increases.

govt = win.
          corporation = dont care
          us = losers

call me cynical but........

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X