Thread: Plusnet line rental increase within 1 month of joining 18 moth contract

• Display

VIP Member

Mentions
    158 Post(s)

Default Plusnet line rental increase within 1 month of joining 18 moth contract

Question:- 18 month contract why line rental increase all with 1 month of joining?

Michael J: OK - the line rental increase is affecting all our customers, both new and long standing - the terms indicate that the price can change even within a contract. However, as the price rise would be considered detrimental to yourself, you can leave without penalty if you inform us you wish to do so within 30 days of receipt of notification of the price rise

Michael J: If you do wish to cancel as a result of this price rise, you would need to speak with our customer options team - I can get you through to them on chat if you'd like a word?

(strange_ immediately / during this chat on line Plusnet rang and asked me if the service ok since I am new to them:-)

me : plusnet just rang and asked if all o.k. and i pointed out the fact above and basically down to leave if you like as they can increase as and when they want = sounds BT responses to anything??

me : so I have my answer I have no choice but to accept increase. ok

Michael J: Sorry - wish I could do more, but the word has come down from on high that the increase is required

Michael J: Is there anything else I can help you with?

me : no tnks

LB Team Member

Mentions
    89 Post(s)

Default Re: Plusnet line rental increase within 1 month of joining 18 moth contract

Now now Mike how do you think BT will pay their £42 mil fine, you don't think joe public will get away with that do you lol

​​​​

https://www.carersuk.org/

VIP Member

Mentions
    158 Post(s)

Default Re: Plusnet line rental increase within 1 month of joining 18 moth contract

Quote Originally Posted by enaid View Post
    Now now Mike how do you think BT will pay their £42 mil fine, you don't think joe public will get away with that do you lol
    Got to keep them on their Toes enaid have we not?;-lol

LB Team Member

Mentions
    89 Post(s)

We do indeedy, don't think you can barter over line rental tbh, seems it's just the big package users that can

​​​​

https://www.carersuk.org/

Mentions
    5 Post(s)

sadly that is the way of the world

a large corporation gets caught out doing what they shouldnt, or not doing what they should.

Govt finds them guilty and a hefty fine is imposed, good for the Govt. as more revenue.

corporation then screws the fine money out of their customers through increases.

govt = win.
    corporation = dont care
    us = losers

call me cynical but........