• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mandeville Road - Northolt - BUS LANE TICKET (less than 20 meters on)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandeville Road - Northolt - BUS LANE TICKET (less than 20 meters on)

Hi,

I recently got a bus lane ticket which i think i have been robbed off as well as so many people i found this news article about the exact same camera which got me heres the link >>> http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/incom...early-10952906

My vehicle was literally on just a little stretch of bus lane which i thought had finished because of it being broken up by a zig zag crossing line. I was under the 20 meter rule and was taking a left turn afterwards. Can anyone help me?

I have also attached the ticket just in case they have missed any information out which can be used for my case.
    [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION] - I appreciate you helping me win my parking appeal at earl haig previously, would this be of any interest to you? Thanks.

Thank You All In Advance
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Mandeville Road - Northolt - BUS LANE TICKET (less than 20 meters on)

Sorry i don't know anything about council stuff. Hoepfully others will chip in.

M1

Comment

Re: Mandeville Road - Northolt - BUS LANE TICKET (less than 20 meters on)

No worries, thanks for replying.

sh17

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X