• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

lowell v shirazi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lowell v shirazi

i have received these letters from lowell solicitors and the county court. just wondering on what i should do next and looking for some advice. thanks
    shirazi

- - - Updated - - -

i have also received this letter from them about a week earlier.
    thanks for your help
    shirazi

- - - Updated - - -

this is the earlier letter

- - - Updated - - -

MIKE770charitynjw
    Attached Files

Comment

@nemesis45

- - - Updated - - -

@MIKE770

Comment

hi could you please help me on my latest post? any help would be much appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

hi could you please help me on my latest post? any help would be much appreciated [MENTION=3599]MIKE770[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

hi could you please help me on my latest post? any help would be much appreciated [MENTION=3599]MIKE770[/MENTION] [MENTION=5553]charitynjw[/MENTION]

Comment

Hi shirazi

You should complete & return the Directions Questionnaire asap, & certainly by the date stated by the court.
          Personally, I always tick yes to mediation.
          If you are going to attend the hearing, put 1 witness (I see Lowells don't intend to go).
          It will be heard on the Small Claims Track, so yes to that.
          & put your local court (or one that is convenient for you).
          The rest is pretty self-explanatory.
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

hi before i go ahead with sending the questionnaire soon, I'm not too confident on going to court and not really sure as to what it would entail and how complicated it could be. could i incur any costs ? would you maybe suggest contacting lowell first and offering a settlement ? i know there is only so much advice you can give as its my choice at the end of the day, but just need to find out a few more options and what would be best for someone that has never been to court or have any idea about this type of thing ? thanks for your help [MENTION=5553]charitynjw[/MENTION] [MENTION=3599]MIKE770[/MENTION]

Comment

do as Char says do not panic plenty of time to progress fill in as stated, lowells at this stage will not give way much might be later on if we think best as it is carry on, lowells take it to the last minute hoping you give in regardless then cases get discontinued long way to go before chance of that.

Not guaranteed but o hold on for now

Comment

okay thanks [MENTION=3599]MIKE770[/MENTION] you guys are awesome! i would buy you a beer if i could!
                thanks again

Comment

hi guys, i had my mediation call today. i agreed to make the payment in two monthly payments which was halved by lowell. the mediation person gave me no choice really as to seek legal advice after the phone call i was kind of pressured into making the decision there and then and wa reminded if i lost the case i would have to make the payment in full plus the court costs. starting to regret it now kind of but I'm just seeking your opinion on wether maybe i made an ok choice or completely the wrong one? and wether after this my credit will be fully satisfied or just partially or will it even improve at all? i know you can only say so much, as at the end of the day it is my choice. once again thanks for all your help you guys have been a great help and i couldn't thank you enough. definitely recommend this site.
                  @charitynjw @MIKE770

Comment

well no critasism, this will be out of the way after the two payment (were they at a discount)? , no doubt will show partially settled if so on CRA, well done for trying but at the end of the day you can relax, well done!

put down as an experiance, and continue on with your life.

Comment

yeah after a while i got it down to 50% off. didn't know there was any such thing as partially settled until after the phone call after come research! thanks again [MENTION=3599]MIKE770[/MENTION] youve been great

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X