• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELP Need some major Legal advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP Need some major Legal advice

Sorry just sent more paperwork from police

Comment

Hi this is still on going!!! has Di been about recently, I really need to speak to her urgency?

Comment

I have your latest email (with attachments) and I'll reply in the morning

Di

Comment

Hi still trying to get to get to speak to Di, do not seem to be having any luck.

Comment

Hi Rosie

have you tried emailing her on the email address in her profile . I am sure she will get back to you when she can. I know she is a very busy lady
            [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by warwick65 View Post
              Hi Rosie

have you tried emailing her on the email address in her profile . I am sure she will get back to you when she can. I know she is a very busy lady
              @Diana M
              Thank you, she has contacted me I was just getting worried.

Comment

I think your claim would be for the estimated sale price less fees that would have been payable. As the items appear to have been stolen by an employee and the auction house appears to have been negligent then there is an argument for not allowing for the deduction of fees.

The reserve price is only a 'do not sell below' price.

The insurance valuation is not what the items were expected to achieve at sale.

If you are issuing proceedings then you must issue for the two rings as it is the same incident.

Comment

Hi, I not sure what you mean, what is the estimated sale price, how do we know what they could have sold for if they had not been stolen.? I have had all the paperwork scanned over to you. I would be very grateful if yourself or Diana could ring me and explain. Diana has my mobile and landline numbers. I cannot ring for the reason Diana knows about.

Does the fact that they were negligent (as stated in police report ) not mean anything???

Comment

You will have received a document headed something like Pre sale Advice which would have described the item being auctioned , provided a reserve price and then stated an estimated price.

I think the negligence would mean that you would not have to deduct the fees. The estimated price is the value that the rings were expected to achieve at auction.

Comment

No, all I have is the Reserve price in the column under Estimate is MIN.

Comment

I was hoping you could represent me in court (I asked Diana about this but no one ever came back to me). but you obviously are not interested as you have all the paperwork and can see clearly what is on the Auction Authorisation and Receipt Form. Thank you

Comment

Why did Diana get me to scan all that confidential paperwork to you when no one came even be bothered to phone me for the free initial advice????????

Comment

I am very upset about this I have been waiting weeks for a reply, Diana has emailed me again and again stating she would phone, but this has never happened. What a waste of my time!!!!!!

Comment

Rosie
                              Please remember that everyone who contributes on here is a volunteer and does not make any money from posting. Many also have jobs to do and lives of their own to lead as well- I am sure if Di says she will phone you she will when she gets a minute.

EDITED out- I was too harsh- sorry

I am a fine one to talk , I want it all and I want it now
                              Last edited by warwick65; 2nd June 2017, 17:31:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosie10 View Post
                                I am very upset about this I have been waiting weeks for a reply, Diana has emailed me again and again stating she would phone, but this has never happened. What a waste of my time!!!!!!

We have spoken a couple of times but as you are aware there has been a problem with your phone number 'talking' to our phone number.

I believe this has now been resolved.

You've not wasted any time

Di
                                Last edited by Diana M; 2nd June 2017, 16:48:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X