• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Swift Advances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swift Advances

Hi

I took a loan out from swift in 2008 when I was mentally ill . Years later with recpovery I asked swift about the payments as I was paying almost double for the loan and it was not going down . Swift informed me they charged high interest the loan was for 43000. I asked for the paper work and and learnt they said they sent me a cheque for over four thousand which I never received . also my PPI was returned and they are still continuing to charge me interest on the PPI . they refuse to say who cashed the cheque but said it has been cashed and i need to go to the police . in taking the PPI and the so call cheque I never had the loan would be about 23000. I have paid over 36000 and they said that in completing the loan it will cost me 12000.00 to repay any one can help they are trying to go for reposession of my home , I have asked the ombudsman to look at this but it is unregulated helpppppppppp please
    Last edited by snowy152; 27th March 2017, 19:16:PM. Reason: mistakes
    Tags: None

Re: Swift Advances

Maybe [MENTION=25036]sparkie[/MENTION] can help

Comment

Re: Swift Advances

Hello Seduraed
      Thank you very much unfortunately it says that he is not receiving anymore mail

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X