• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

westcot debt collection letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• westcot debt collection letter

I was astonished today to receive a letter at my flat addressed to my partner demanding that she pay £1500 in order to settle an outstanding debt with "ARROW GLOBAL GUERNSEY LTD ~ ROYAL BANK o"

There are 3 main concerns ...

1; My partner does not live at this address .
    2: she has never had any dealings ..financial or otherwise with "
    ARROW GLOBAL GUERNSEY LTD ~ ROYAL BANK o"
    3: she does'nt owe anyone £1500

Tags: None

Re: westcot debt collection letter

Did your partner have dealings with may West who are owned by rbs?
    Arrow global are debt collectors​, they will have bought this alleged debt with a load of others for pennies in the pound. If you don't owe the money do not be pressured into calling them l would ignore them for the time being. If court papers are issued then come back to the forum. I may be corrected by wiser beagles.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X