Thread: Met parking - Hollys

• Display
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Met parking - Hollys

Quote Originally Posted by mystery1 View Post
    Don't throw anything away !

M1
    M1, sorry to contact you in this way but I have been online for hours trying to find a post from you I saw a few weeks ago and I cannot for the life of me find the information I'm looking for, and in the process I am stressing out!!

My partner has received a parking fine from MET Parking. I sent the following letter I found on here from you:

'I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver was a customer of Costa and did not see the signage. In any event the charges are penal and not a genuine pre estimate of loss as well as being an amount larger than permitted under the BPA code of practice to which you subscribe.

I will not name the driver as I am under no statutory obligation to do so.

Please accept my appeal or supply a POPLA code.'

MET Parking have replied and have rejected the letter (like I expected thanks to your wise words!) but have supplied a POPLA code. Now what do I do? I can't find the thread I read from you originally anywhere.

Any ideas M1 (totally appreciate you must have a huge backlog of desperate people like myself nagging you ) or anyone else for that matter !?

Thanks everyone!

Holly

Mentioned
    721 Post(s)

Default Re: Met parking - Hollys

Can you sanitise and scan the PCN so i can see it ?

My backlog is 1 defence and 1 popla (unless i'm missing some but they'll just need to bump their threads if i missed them) so better than usual

M1
    ********************************Signature********* ************************

Private messages are off as all help on this site is on board.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

If you want to tell someone YOU were driving, go to confession.

I,I,I,I,I,I should be avoided unless you are Jim Diamond.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have sanitised and taken a photo of the most recent letter - hope that's okay! I can send the first letter too, and if the quality isn't good enough my scanner is standing by! (My partner just asked if I could blur out his license plate so hope that's not an issue )

Add one more POPLA to that - thank you so much! I got far too excited you replied haha!

Holly
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Mentioned
    721 Post(s)

The one like

M1

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I apologise for the quality of these. James' mum sent them to us by mobile phone. I do not have the original copy at the time being so I hope you can make out what you need to make out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1082.jpg   IMG_5701.jpg   IMG_5702.jpg  

Mentioned
    721 Post(s)

I'll get back to you.

In the meantime, have you tried any stores to get it cancelled (receipts are very handy for this).

Also any pictures of the signs would help.

M1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey M1. Sorry about the delay! I work ridiculous hours and haven't had a chance to get on here.

James went and spoke to Costa and they weren't too helpful. I went and took a picture of the sign (attached). When I went up there, I did noticed a lot of signs - however I'm not sure how long all of them have been there, I've never notices that many before! I asked around though and no one had any idea it was 2 hours max. You wouldn't really go and look at the signs as it's free to park and there is literally nothing there except a Maccys, Costa, Subway... Just wanted to give you an idea . What do you think our next move is?

Thanks again! Hope you're having a good weekend! Holly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Caxton Gibbet.jpg