• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Received a claim form letter from Lowell Portfolio Ltd via County Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received a claim form letter from Lowell Portfolio Ltd via County Court

Hi all,

I have received a claim form. I am not sure if it is from County Court Business Centre based in Northampton or Lowell portfolio Ltd itself.

The form is basically asking me to respond within 14 days whether to accept, rebut or give my own settlement regarding a debt of £477.04.

Basically this debt concerns a issue dating back to 2013; where I owed a bill to EE. I was already paying this back to 'Fredrickson International Limited' based in Surrey. Whilst I started paying to them; I start receiving letters from these other debt agencies such as Lowell Portfolio regarding the same bill owed to EE; I found this strange since I was already paying to Fredrickson International Limited, so in response I stopped paying to them assuming it was a scam, as other agencies started sending me letters. I didnt hear from any agencies for 2-3 years but suddenly start receiving letters from Lowell in 2016 which I completely ignored; and then eventually I got this claim form from county court to respond to the 'offer.' I have evidence such as paylslips that I was paying to Fredrickson.

I was hoping if someone here can advise me on what could the best approach to this.

Thank you.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X