• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ enforcement agents in my house will be back @ 4pm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ enforcement agents in my house will be back @ 4pm

We Woke up today with the lovely county court sheriff in my house. They have taken a list of things to sell!
    My husband has a Ccj he got behind on his payments we have been living on £114.85 esa for a year.
    anyway he owes £80 this has now changed into £390 which includes £75 + £235 fees
    we have a claim in my name for esa support group and I receive pip and himself claims carers we have paid what we have and they are coming back at 4 o'clock.
    we simply don't have anything else.
    i get my pip in two weeks but they said no as it's me who is vulnerable not him? Is there anything I can do?
    Thank You
    KG
    xxx
    Tags: None

Re: CCJ enforcement agents in my house will be back @ 4pm

Borrowed remaining money from my pensioner mother! Feel great ����
    Thank You
    KG
    xxx

Comment

Ok, it's good to hear you are sorted but. How much was the original CCJ for, when was it granted. How long have you been paying. What was the original debt for.

Comment

Hi many thanks for the reply,
        I'm gutted it was in I think 14 march last year for having no tv licence because we were in severe hardship so suffered failed direct debits. himself went to court to tell the judge about the capita agent who made him sign a totally different document that was discussed the document was folded) the agent also lied
        anyways he was found guilty fined all together £200
        Thank You
        KG
        xxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X