• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Waiting on response to N24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting on response to N24

Hi everyone!

I served and filed my response to the N24 that was sent by the local county court before the cut of time, I checked online that it had been signed for at both locations (court and defendant solicitors), which it had. I had also requested that they acknowledge receipt of the documents (which they didn't)

The n24 stated that the defendant solicitors have until 4pm on monday (next week) to amended their defence if advised to do so.

So my questions are what happens on Monday? Should we hear something from someone? Should I ring the court or the defendants solicitors to find out what's going on? Do we just wait and see?

If nothing happens on Monday, can we request judgement against the defendant or do we have to wait until the final deadline, which I think is the Judge's review of the evidence?

Any help is guidance is greatly appreciated.

Claire
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X