Thread: Smart Parking Earl Haig Hounslow

• Display
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Smart Parking Earl Haig Hounslow

Hi All

I would really appreciate your advice on 24/02/2017 we parked in Iceland car park and I remained in the car, my husband got back to the car after being in ICELAND. Today I received a letter from smart parking giving location of EARL HAIG which is the pub where we did not park. I attach the parking notice and would appreciate your advice.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17142114_10154113477471627_1161783074_o.jpg  

Mentioned
    781 Post(s)

Default Re: Smart Parking Earl Haig Hounslow

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ket-on-vehicle

If you keep the drivers identity quiet you'll win at popla.

M1
    ********************************Signature********* ************************

Private messages are off as all help on this site is on board.

Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

If you want to tell someone YOU were driving, go to confession.

I,I,I,I,I,I should be avoided unless you are Jim Diamond.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi M1 Thanks for replying

I have been reading the advice you have been giving online to others and sent the appeal online yesterday, where I quoted what you have mentioned as well as stating my wife was in the car (well I did the appeal on behalf of my husband).

If the appeal is not upheld and I get a Popla code I am not sure what to do then? As on the appeal it is stated my wife was in the car...bit confused sorry

Fingers crossed my appeal is upheld as was only in the car park for 19 minutes

Thanks

Mentioned
    781 Post(s)

If the appeal is not upheld and I get a Popla code I am not sure what to do then?
    Post the exact wording of the appeal (minus names addresses etc) and i'l make a suggestion to try and win at popla.

If they have no clue who the driver is then you are heavy favourite to win.

M1

Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

M1 Thank you for your advice, appeal sent Sunday lets see what happens...If unsuccessful I will come back to you for advice re: Popla

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Re: Smart Parking Earl Haig Hounslow

@mystery1

Hi M1 I received letter few days ago, they have said they have correctly given the ticket:-
    I wrote:-
    I,as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver did not exceed the grace periods required by the BPA code of practice section 13 being 10 minutes to leave and a further period to arrive, park and digest the signs. My wife and daughter remained in the car and it was pitch black.I note that the notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to the protection of freedoms act 2012 schedule 4 paragraph 9.
    Should you reject my appeal, please supply a popla code.

Please reply asap because I will be away working mid week and need to do the POPLA by Tue/Wed......
    I attach the letter.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17407928_10154150817051627_1527603386_o.jpg   17342316_10154150816966627_1620034657_o (2).jpg  
    Last edited by Jella; 19th March 2017 at 11:30:AM. Reason: need to add attachment

Mentioned
    781 Post(s)

Edit to suit and upload to popla as per http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

Jellapopla.rtf

M1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you M1 for your reply, please can you advise me on the below:-
    It says on POPLA are you submitting this appeal on behalf of someone else...you tick Yes
    Motorist details will be the registered keeper who do I put as the driver...bit confused sorry... as in who is the driver
    The information you provided is very good do I put all of it on popla.... as an attachement

Thank you so much sorry seems complicated to do

Mentioned
    781 Post(s)

Motorist details will be the registered keeper
    Yes.

who do I put as the driver
    Nobody. Put n/a and if it doesn't like it put not declared or something until it does accept it.

The prankster link shows how to upload as an attachment.

M1