• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Smart Parking Earl Haig Hounslow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Parking Earl Haig Hounslow

Hi All

I would really appreciate your advice on 24/02/2017 we parked in Iceland car park and I remained in the car, my husband got back to the car after being in ICELAND. Today I received a letter from smart parking giving location of EARL HAIG which is the pub where we did not park. I attach the parking notice and would appreciate your advice.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Smart Parking Earl Haig Hounslow

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ket-on-vehicle

If you keep the drivers identity quiet you'll win at popla.

M1

Comment

Hi M1 Thanks for replying

I have been reading the advice you have been giving online to others and sent the appeal online yesterday, where I quoted what you have mentioned as well as stating my wife was in the car (well I did the appeal on behalf of my husband).

If the appeal is not upheld and I get a Popla code I am not sure what to do then? As on the appeal it is stated my wife was in the car...bit confused sorry

Fingers crossed my appeal is upheld as was only in the car park for 19 minutes:0

Thanks

Comment

If the appeal is not upheld and I get a Popla code I am not sure what to do then?
        Post the exact wording of the appeal (minus names addresses etc) and i'l make a suggestion to try and win at popla.

If they have no clue who the driver is then you are heavy favourite to win.

M1

Comment

M1 Thank you for your advice, appeal sent Sunday lets see what happens...If unsuccessful I will come back to you for advice re: Popla

Comment

[MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION]

Hi M1 I received letter few days ago, they have said they have correctly given the ticket:-
            I wrote:-
            I,as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver did not exceed the grace periods required by the BPA code of practice section 13 being 10 minutes to leave and a further period to arrive, park and digest the signs. My wife and daughter remained in the car and it was pitch black.I note that the notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to the protection of freedoms act 2012 schedule 4 paragraph 9.
            Should you reject my appeal, please supply a popla code.

Please reply asap because I will be away working mid week and need to do the POPLA by Tue/Wed......
            I attach the letter.

Thanks
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Jella; 19th March 2017, 12:30:PM. Reason: need to add attachment

Comment

Edit to suit and upload to popla as per http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

Jellapopla.rtf

M1

Comment

Thank you M1 for your reply, please can you advise me on the below:-
                It says on POPLA are you submitting this appeal on behalf of someone else...you tick Yes
                Motorist details will be the registered keeper who do I put as the driver...bit confused sorry... as in who is the driver
                The information you provided is very good do I put all of it on popla.... as an attachement

Thank you so much sorry seems complicated to do

Comment

Motorist details will be the registered keeper
                  Yes.

who do I put as the driver
                  Nobody. Put n/a and if it doesn't like it put not declared or something until it does accept it.

The prankster link shows how to upload as an attachment.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X