• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Change in tenancy agreement.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in tenancy agreement.

Hi Everyone and thank you for reading,

I have been living in my current property for 6 years, no problems, rent always paid on time etc.

Now 7mths ago my husband moved out and after a few mths asked to be taken off the tenancy. The agent spoke to the landlord. the landlord asked if my husband would say on it, as like a back up i suppose, which he did.
    unfortunately my husband is again looking to come off the tenancy as he is looking to get his own place.
    What i am worried about if that i have lost my job due to mental illness and i am looking to go on benefits. Im still currently getting HB and Child tax credits. I have been on sick pay for nearly a year now and have always paid the rent with HB and Tax credits.
    we live in a small village and my children go to the local schools so i am really worried about losing our home and having to change schools etc. my daughters are 15 and 6. My husband also wants half of his deposit back if and when we move and i will no be able to raise the money needed for a private rent even if they was willing to take me. I also have 2 dogs and a cat.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Michelle
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X